Good customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roryston

Got a bloke who's house im slowly skimming down a room at a time, he always strips the paper off, and goes out his way to make sure I can just go.in there, set up and skim.

Always keeps me up.to date and any problems are always addressed a good few days before I come round.

Doesn't happen often but Just letting you know there are some good people out there.

View attachment 7327

Got a bloke who's house im slowly skimming down a room at a time, he always strips the paper off, and goes out his way to make sure I can just go.in there, set up and skim.

Always keeps me up.to date and any problems are always addressed a good few days before I come round.

Doesn't happen often but Just letting you know there are some good people out there.

View attachment 7327

they are customers you like :)

That the kind of customer I like :numberone: We dont get many of that kind every day most are about as usefull as a dildo rolled in glitter lol. But there is good people out there if you look

I have one who for the last 2 year has been busy with the renovation of some old farm cottages and old byre and grain store. Every time i pop in to see them i tell him not to prep anything for me as it will inevitably end up costing him more cos i always have to undo what he has done but, bless him he still keeps trying to help me :LOL:

i had a 3 story building to do with shop below (recently finished) customer was great all the way through % payments always on time,even payed me up in advance before he wen on holiday!the guy was a pleasure to work for couldnt do enough to make my life simples, even got me a bottle of jura whisky when i finished.
oh yeh how do i upload pics on here??

i had a 3 story building to do with shop below (recently finished) customer was great all the way through % payments always on time,even payed me up in advance before he wen on holiday!the guy was a pleasure to work for couldnt do enough to make my life simples, even got me a bottle of jura whisky when i finished.
oh yeh how do i upload pics on here??

Status
Not open for further replies.