Going Rate For K-Rend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean01

Hi, done some k-rend work for another spread in the past but dont know how to price, theres about 100 metres. Does anyone know the rate incl materials, do i include doors windows as meterage?

Thanks

call k rend they will work out material allthough youl get more than you need, then work out how long it will take, and how much you will require to do it, then bang thats you. away you go

9 posts and then bam :glare:

What a whopper:RpS_lol:

Try the RENDERING section for starts the post has been covered many a time if your a spread your fingers cant be that lazy.

that comment was in reply to beddy sarky comment, as for price i guessed about 35 a metre now i got job could be a bit tight. wheres the cheapest place to buy k rend? thanks

I'll help, how much do YOU get k rend for? Nick may get it a few quid cheaper cus he maybe uses more than you. Spunky may get it even cheaper. how much do you pay? Then work out how much you can do in a day. Bearing in mind you have to scrape yesterdays set in the morning or late the same afternoon. Then work out how much there is to do. how many days it'll take you. And how much you want a day. Add your days and all mats then divide it by how many metres and.....tadaaaaaaa! You have your price.

I'm rubbish I paid 22 quid for a bag of rendaid, Dean is it straight onto blockwork and what's the job like is it fiddly or straight forward

Well its a mixture some on block some on brick some on painted so need to mesh i guess. Nightmare think ive under priced oops. do u think for 35 a metre im better of leaving it? could i maybe put a scratch coat of render on, then top coat with k rend to keep material price down?

I'll help, how much do YOU get k rend for? Nick may get it a few quid cheaper cus he maybe uses more than you. Spunky may get it even cheaper. how much do you pay? Then work out how much you can do in a day. Bearing in mind you have to scrape yesterdays set in the morning or late the same afternoon. Then work out how much there is to do. how many days it'll take you. And how much you want a day. Add your days and all mats then divide it by how many metres and.....tadaaaaaaa! You have your price.

can u run that by me one more time. i dont get it

the job is a mix of old brickwork and new blockwork, some of the brickwork has been previously painted. Its fairly straight forward work other that.

only you can say if youve under priced it, follow that man beddys advice regarding cost of product and application time then youll have your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.