Goes around, Comes around

Members online

You've implied doctors/scientists who are paid by government come up with different findings to those that aren't based on the same data. That's a conspiracy theory mate...

Same data?

Or do you mean facts from the doctors and nurses own hospital wards?

:D

Go on then, it's on the gov site in black and white after all apparently? Quite what it says.

I just did and proved you wrong

it states among many other things in The list that it “is not limited to” which is the key it’s left open to any excuse you like because you do not need to seek medical advice.

you can only be fined by simply saying “ I dont want to or refuse to”
legally it’s unenforceable just ask any lawyer.

it states among many other things in The list that it “is not limited to” which is the key it’s left open to any excuse you like because you do not need to seek medical advice.

you can only be fined by simply saying “ I dont want to or refuse to”
legally it’s unenforceable just ask any lawyer.
I really like the thought that some right wing fools have taken legal advice :risas2:

Same data?

Or do you mean facts from the doctors and nurses own hospital wards?

:D
Ah right so the doctors and nurses all disagree with the data now lol. Funny that isn't it. You disagree with the data but agree with the nurses and doctors views that isn't quantifiable and so you can just make it up lol

Mev
Someone isn't going out much if you're not wearing a mask. However you want to Try and spin it your freedoms are being taken from you based on scientific evidence that disproves everything you say, and that pisses you off, which makes me happy :)
You have a real bad energy I can almost see it lol

I Never worn a mask only for dust @ work I have never social distance , I never locked down I never quarantined when I had a cold
I am still alive infact I am more healthy due to my own research

my life is exactly like it was before the
Plandemic i do not listen to mainstream or watch that virus I only do research what interests me

your welcome

Mev

I Never worn a mask only for dust @ work I have never social distance , I never locked down I never quarantined when I had a cold

Plandemic i do not listen to mainstream or watch that virus I only do research what interests me

your welcome
Freedoms still being taken unless you don't like being sat at the bar or being in a pub past 10.

You're welcome.

Mev

your welcome
David ike

Psychological projection

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a bully may project their own feelings of vulnerability onto the target.

...Projection tends to come to the fore in normal people at times of personal or political crisis[19] but is more commonly found in narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder

Fundamentalism

Fundamentalism .... indicates unwavering attachment to a set of irreducible beliefs.[1] However, fundamentalism has come to be applied to a tendency among certain groups – mainly, although not exclusively, in religion – that is characterized by a markedly strict literalism as it is applied to certain specific scriptures, dogmas, or ideologies, and a strong sense of the importance of maintaining ingroup and outgroup distinctions,[2][3][4][5] leading to an emphasis on purity and the desire to return to a previous ideal from which advocates believe members have strayed. Rejection of diversity of opinion as applied to these established "fundamentals" and their accepted interpretation within the group often results from this tendency.

Anyway, my understanding is that this was supposed to be a thread about Multi:

See there’s plenty of Multi finish sellers stuck with out of date gear now it’s October

I really like the thought that some right wing fools have taken legal advice :risas2:

I find it hilarious I’m called the fool, when you are wearing a muzzle around your chops

stop watching and listening to the MSM and educate yourself on this matter, there has never been a pandemic, they are using a test that is Useless and was never intended for diagnosis. Did you know Belgium have ditched it, it gives atleast a 90% false positive rate

I find it hilarious I’m called the fool, when you are wearing a muzzle around your chops

stop watching and listening to the MSM and educate yourself on this matter, there has never been a pandemic, they are using a test that is Useless and was never intended for diagnosis. Did you know Belgium have ditched it, it gives atleast a 90% false positive rate
Source , not the guys in the pub toilet

It was declared a pandemic, 1 m people died

yes But not from covid19, look at pneumonia and flu deaths they fell off a cliff as did cancer and heart diseases

in America hospitals were given £13,000 for Covid deaths around £2-3000for flu deaths see the problem here ?

even in this country if you had tested positive but died in a car accident it was classified a Covid death, the pandemic is A hoax

yes But not from covid19, look at pneumonia and flu deaths they fell off a cliff as did cancer and heart diseases

in America hospitals were given £13,000 for Covid deaths around £2-3000for flu deaths see the problem here ?

even in this country if you had tested positive but died in a car accident it was classified a Covid death, the pandemic is A hoax
Death classification has always been so ,

Death classification has always been so ,

if it was a real pandemic people would actually be sick, you wouldn’t need to test people to see if they have it
I kid you not I still do not know anyone who knows anyone who has had it, and they call it a pandemic lol

if it was a real pandemic people would actually be sick, you wouldn’t need to test people to see if they have it
I kid you not I still do not know anyone who knows anyone who has had it, and they call it a pandemic lol
Well , one of my customers died from
It aged 48 , my 42 year old cousin had it bad for 7 weeks, another cousin had a mild dose , a few distant relatives died also