Glastonbury 2017

Vincey

Private Member
Sitting here watching it on t.v thinking why aren't I there ffs , it's red hot, peak summer time , I should be rocking in the fields,

Anyone gone or going man ?

Sitting here watching it on t.v thinking why aren't I there ffs , it's red hot, peak summer time , I should be rocking in the fields,

Been a long time ago vince(y)....
It's a different kind of vibe now tho:(

I did reading festival for abou 5 years... was awesome... but not sure I could be bothered with all that now

Ed shereen was superb, was critical first time I watched it live but now watched it a few times as wife loves it and what that man can do with a guitar and a foot pedal is amazing.

Been 6 times vince.
I used to live for it! Crazy s**t that goes on there. 24 hr partying for 5 days.
I couldn't walk after one! Needed carrying out in a wheelbarrow. Had blisters all over my feet, hallucinating, ended up with massive piles and somehow melted my tent.
You've got to go vince but it's hard to get tickets now. Used to just ring and get them now it's more of a lottery. Tried for years and not been able to get tickets.

been 2 loads ....just a stuggle now ive got nippers.
whos gonna baby sit 3 young ones for 3 days .
it time to get old..:(

Glastonbury has never appealed to me. Too many pretend hippies, and people who only go so they can say they've been. I'm about as spiritual as Hitler and can't be doing with people talking s**t about being at one with the trees etc. Who wants to see a band from half a f**k**g mile away, or on a big screen? I can honestly say that I wouldn't pay to see any band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glastonbury has never appealed to me. Too many pretend hippies, and people who only go so they can say they've been. I'm about as spiritual as Hitler and can't be doing with people talking s**t about being at one with the trees etc. Who wants to see a band from half a f**k**g mile away, or on a big screen? I can honestly say that I wouldn't pay to see any band.

I think I agree with that... I prefer seeing bands at smaller venues but festivals are fun when I was younger :D

Seeing it on the tv makes me not want to go. Too many f**k**g people.

I'm not going to lie about that it's like football crowds moving to stages.. but even still amazing place speaks for itself how fast tickets go