Genuine Tyrolean replacement parts

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Anyone know where I can get a genuine replacement comb for the gun?

Or if there's anywhere that does replacement parts that will fit?

Only had it a year, the combs started falling out about 6 months in which makes me think it's not genuine, nevertheless I need a new comb.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get a genuine replacement comb for the gun?

Or if there's anywhere that does replacement parts that will fit?

Only had it a year, the combs started falling out about 6 months in which makes me think it's not genuine, nevertheless I need a new comb.

Cheers

eBay?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tried mate. They have loads of faithful ones but no Tyrol ones. [emoji30][emoji30]

Is Ken Edmondson ring you at all, passed your details on he was looking for someone for a refurb

Is Ken Edmondson ring you at all, passed your details on he was looking for someone for a refurb

[emoji16] not sure if this is a trick or not???
You Bristol based aswell mate?

[emoji16] not sure if this is a trick or not???
You Bristol based aswell mate?

He's flipping properties in and around Bristol was looking for someone to do a refurb, sent him your way.
No, I got nothing to do with Bristol, he was just looking for recommendations in a property group, there was only 3 recommendations I think so I thought you might got it had 33% chance of it, that's all really

L and s engineers in Walsall sell them but you can buy the complete gun on Amazon for about 40 quid and they are the proper green ones

He's flipping properties in and around Bristol was looking for someone to do a refurb, sent him your way.
No, I got nothing to do with Bristol, he was just looking for recommendations in a property group, there was only 3 recommendations I think so I thought you might got it had 33% chance of it, that's all really

Ah right.
Thanks for that pal [emoji106] when was it? Not had any contact from a Ken lately.

I gave the answer couple of posts back

Sorry mate I missed that one. Tried L & S first but they don't sell just the comb it's the whole inner body, which was £70 so I've bought what's meant to be a Tyrol off Amazon for £42 and I'll keep my one for spares.

Thanks for that. [emoji106][emoji106]

L and s engineers in Walsall sell them but you can buy the complete gun on Amazon for about 40 quid and they are the proper green ones

Update.

Had it delivered today. Def not a genuine Tyrol gun.

Doesn't seem as s**t and cheap as the others though so I will give it a go and see what it's like