G4 or sp11

Dannyelliott

Hi lads currently running a ritmo l great machine but wanting to get something bigger for larger projects while keeping the ritmo for smaller jobs. Mainly domestic but some smaller sites. Would love a diesel but hearing they are messy on domestic.are they really that bad? I have a new transit with tow bar so that's isn't a problem. G4 looks a quality machine and know the back up is 1st class from les. Keep changing me mind on which 1 any help appreciated

Hi lads currently running a ritmo l great machine but wanting to get something bigger for larger projects while keeping the ritmo for smaller jobs. Mainly domestic but some smaller sites. Would love a diesel but hearing they are messy on domestic.are they really that bad? I have a new transit with tow bar so that's isn't a problem. G4 looks a quality machine and know the back up is 1st class from les. Keep changing me mind on which 1 any help appreciated
You won't be happy until you have one of each.

Both are great machines and won’t let you down.

Benefit of the diesel is the ease, simplicity and power. They are the only machine which genuinely is plug and play. There are very few limitations with diesels that you’ll ever come across.

Bonus with the diesel is you also overcome water issues if there is fluctuations in pressure, electric machines have issues, diesels won’t. You can pour the water in yourself, or go through the flow meter on the new LMR’s. Also, it’s very easy to slow the machine down for roughcast and difficult areas, the mix consistency doesn’t need to be altered as it would on most electrics

I would say running costs are lower as the R/S also go a lot future and aren’t excessively priced maybe £65 difference with a diesel but it’s goes 3 x longer.

With regards of cleanliness, you can make mess cleaning any machine, given the diesels make slightly more mess due to the size. But it can be contained if done correctly. They come with a built in HP Cleaner, so of mess is made on a driveway. You have a powerful jet wash built in the clean up

I would always say three phase is more suited to domestic work and diesel for sites. But many more are making the switch to diesel for both areas. It’s literally pull up and go with them. No taking a machine and gene out of the van etc.

Downsides are cost, nearly double the value of an electric. They can’t do hardwall. Can be a pain for storage

Let me know if you would like any further information

The new ritmo will keep up with any machine about, why would you need a big diesel. I’ve owned a few diesels that was a while ago mainly used for flo screeds. Unless your doing mega areas I’d stick with the ritmo.

I have just bought the new ritmo slimline I sold my 3phase machine don’t think I will go back it will do 21 litres a minute so not much slower then the g4 best machine I have ever used.
Impressive what 3 phase machine Did you have and what's the pumping distance of the new ritmo

3 phase for me anytime, screaming wet mono on base coat will take an ages to cut back. But in the right situation we use the little ritmo M.

I have just bought the new ritmo slimline I sold my 3phase machine don’t think I will go back it will do 21 litres a minute so not much slower then the g4 best machine I have ever used.
Yep I had a 3 cylinder diesel, granted the ritmo couldn't spread as quick, but on a daily basis the Ritmo wins for all round usability.

Variable speed 3 phase I'm on now, gravity hopper like the ritmo so can spray base and top coat if needed with same R&S and pump a good distance too, and not a problem with colour change like the G4.

Last edited: