G** secction..2 lets try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap this thing actually works! My missus got me this it's called a razorpit. Sharpens your razors even disposables. Advert says you can get ten times more shaves out of a blade, my mach 3 was blunt as hell, practically taking the skin off my face ; 5 seconds on the razorpit and brand new. Sharpened it 4 or 5 times now, just keeps coming back....sweet.

This seemed like the right place to post this.....I know you boys like to keep your back,sack and crack fluff free :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
looks like pone of those things you see old people kneeling on while doing the gardening

Huge number of views on this thread for some reason. Statistically four per cent of members will be a perry como. So with seventeen thousand members that's, let's see, 680 Rear Admirals amongst us. Maybe we need to be a bit more mature? Live and let live? :RpS_thumbup:

Seriously, I just don't think it's the king of image the Forum should be presenting to the wider public, with the new app and everything. Terms such as Rear Admiral, Sausage Jockey, Crafty Butcher, Perry Como, Oklahomo, Shirt Lifter, Knob Jockey etc. etc. are just demeaning and insulting to that small enclave amongt us that like the old chocolate drainpipe......It's just my opinion.:RpS_mellow:

Seriously, I just don't think it's the king of image the Forum should be presenting to the wider public, with the new app and everything. Terms such as Rear Admiral, Sausage Jockey, Crafty Butcher, Perry Como, Oklahomo, Shirt Lifter, Knob Jockey etc. etc. are just demeaning and insulting to that small enclave amongt us that like the old chocolate drainpipe......It's just my opinion.:RpS_mellow:

The public don't see this bit durex :RpS_thumbup:

Huge number of views on this thread for some reason. Statistically four per cent of members will be a perry como. So with seventeen thousand members that's, let's see, 680 Rear Admirals amongst us. Maybe we need to be a bit more mature? Live and let live? :RpS_thumbup:
if it was upto me Id shoot them all

if it was upto me Id shoot them all

You'd have to find them, first :RpS_wink:

I'm of the belief that blokes that feel overtly threatened by homosexuals probably have some latent homosexual leanings themselves.....:confused:

I'm of the belief that blokes that feel overtly threatened by homosexuals probably have some latent homosexual leanings themselves.....:confused:
i think he ment "ill shoot my load all over them" :RpS_w00t:

i think he ment "ill shoot my load all over them" :RpS_w00t:

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

That's the best, yet..:RpS_thumbsup:

He'd plaster their arses for them. Don't mention dubbing out, rubbing up, small tools etc......It might set him off..

what makes you think im overtly threatened by them?? and why would you say something like that are you G**??

what makes you think im overtly threatened by them?? and why would you say something like that are you G**??

calm down, calm down....keep your clogs on! :RpS_wink:

when someone suggests the mass murder of a minority group my interpretation is that they feel slightly threatened by them; but I may be wrong...

oh, and no, I'm not a homosexual

am calm I just cant get my head round a bloke liking another bloke and wanting to mess about with his c0ck and bum him!! whats all that about??

am calm I just cant get my head round a bloke liking another bloke and wanting to mess about with his c0ck and bum him!! whats all that about??
u dont have to get ur head around it nobodeys shoveing anthing down ur neck and u dont have to be in the G** section all the time if vu dont like it

I know, I know, I totally agree with you (but not the mass execution part). In some circumstances, though, I'm sure it's purely Platonic. But your right, when it is sexual........:RpS_scared:

Keep taking those chill pills..:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.