G** secction..2 lets try again!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to do a search to find this thread and i couldnt find it cos Mcfatarm spelt section wrong....................how G** was that..................anyway....

...Gupta....:RpS_blushing:.
anyway secction is the proper G** spelling:RpS_wink:

I did a job for a G** couple (police officers) I went to my van on the morning of the job to find some munny funster had spray painted a big cock on yhe side of my van.
I felt a bit awkward when I pulled up on there drive :RpS_blushing:

I did a job for a G** couple (police officers) I went to my van on the morning of the job to find some munny funster had spray painted a big cock on yhe side of my van.
I felt a bit awkward when I pulled up on there drive :RpS_blushing:
how did you feel pulling out? i bit sh!tty? :RpS_w00t:

lee i turned it straight over mate, cant do with that, they make me feel sick yak yak

louie spence is p!ss funny though but i couldnt do with being in his company

lee i turned it straight over mate, cant do with that, they make me feel sick yak yak

louie spence is p!ss funny though but i couldnt do with being in his company

Lol.
What about ladyboyz?
There's some on tele now on skyliving, err so I heard :RpS_unsure:

ive turned jobs down in the past because the people were G**, nowt down for that!!

Ya banned from the Happy section............................Ya big fat......................pussy lover..........................:flapper:

I feel a campaign coming on for leadership of this fine thread, thank you for your vote of confidence fatarm :RpS_thumbup:

I heard he bums the postman every Wednesday behind his coal shed. Not a fact, just something I heard

I've shared my experience with pork pie top tip......what have you to offer?

Must you lower the tone of this fine thread with your vulgarity...................I meant can you take it on(the job of chief homo) not can you take it up the gary......................:rolleyes)

I can't concentrate,
i can't get much work done,
it's always on my mind,
It's interfering with my homelife,
It's interfering with my work,
I can't sleep,

& it's all your fault Arti you big G** plastering beast :RpS_sneaky:
I can't stop thinking about.........................

THE G** SECTION :RpS_scared:

are talking about your vibrating butt plug or your phone, Oilly........................:RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.