Fury vs Wilder 2

Members online

Wilder has got 42 wins 41 knockouts, Tyson made him look like it was his first time in the ring, he was that much better it made it a s*** fight.

I thought it was an interesting fight, I was waiting to see what wilders team were going to do about it.....

Lost his legs early on his balance was all over the shop I think his balance and track rod end was out!!
CEB86E0B-60CB-4836-B1EE-36CF8623829D.gif

Have to say looking back at the fight without being a bore...I think the ref should have stopped it earlier with blood running from inside his ear.

Hope hes fine but you really never know and things can take a turn for the worse.

Fair play there gladiators but not worth long term damage to a father's health.

Still buzzing now might even get brave and try to tackle the big bird again later!

Have to say looking back at the fight without being a bore...I think the ref should have stopped it earlier with blood running from inside his ear.

Hope hes fine but you really never know and things can take a turn for the worse.

Still buzzing now might even get brave and try to tackle the big bird again later!
Would take a brave man to stop that fight early with all the hype round it, it’s up to his corner to stop it if they think there fighter is taking too much damage. Look at fury’s last fight with his cut eye, folk were saying that should have been stopped as well and Diaz masvidal was another fight I think was stopped too early.

Would take a brave man to stop that fight early with all the hype round it, it’s up to his corner to stop it if they think there fighter is taking too much damage. Look at fury’s last fight with his cut eye, folk were saying that should have been stopped as well and Diaz masvidal was another fight I think was stopped too early.

It's what you cant see that's the problem when theres blood pouring from inside an ear can be very very bad.

I’ve just watched the fight again and it could have easily been stopped 2 rounds earlier then it did mate. Wilder was getting a severe beating and blood coming out of the ear like that is never good!
I absolutely loved every second of it! Get up there my boy!! #gypsykingbackontop

I’ve just watched the fight again and it could have easily been stopped 2 rounds earlier then it did mate. Wilder was getting a severe beating and blood coming out of the ear like that is never good!
I absolutely loved every second of it! Get up there my boy!! #gypsykingbackontop

I got done twice my old mate
lost the bet...
12 year asked if bet wins can she have £100 for mates at pleasure beach.
drunk last night I said ye no probs.

little shiit woke me this morning saying daddy all excited fury won in 9th you've won the bet
can I have the money.

yep it's in kitchen draw
she gone out with her mates
I come downstairs all happy
for the misses to tell me he won in the 7th :oops:

then I got a told off for giving 12 year a £100 to go out with
now the others are crying for money :crying:

I never bet but seen this on my feed last night , if I of put £100 on that would I of won £10k ?

lost the bet...

little shiit woke me this morning saying daddy all excited fury won in 9th you've won the bet
can I have the money.

yep it's in kitchen draw

I predict that your daughter is going to have a considerably easier life than you me old mate.

lost the bet...

can I have the money.

yep it's in kitchen draw

Ah that’s kids for you mate lol.
The love of our life’s and the biggest pain in the arse ever! X

What a bellend keyboard warrior you are! You think you’re on point about everything :ROFLMAO:
You’re welcome s**t is so boring and everyone on here is bored of it! Get another catch phrase like #bonerm8s
I enjoy his conspiracy theory based posts and his tagline.