Freshly trained plaster needs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtseal

I've just finished training for my NVQ but need some more experience before taking the test.

I don't need help with the work and have my own tools. I was top of my class and can skim walls - smoother than a babies bum.

Looking to help other plasterers on-site and/or start with smaller walls and progress; I am very happy to work for £65 a day

please e-mail rtseal1988@outlook.com as lost phone on New Years

Can work London, Essex area

Lol you will be lucky there are guys offering to work for nothing just to get a start and experience you might of been top of a class with a load of idiots, you've got mo quals or experience and your wanting £80 a day less tax lol give your head a shake and repost something more realistic oh and welcome to the forum x

Never mind £65 a day. Offer to work for the going rate per M2 for example skimming. Do the job right then you simply get paid for the work you have produced. Do the job wrong then it is the sack and no pay.

If you are slow then you earn next to nothing, as you speed up so will your earnings. Bear in mind you are a beginner wanting some kind hearted soul to train you up and pay you for the privilege. Getting paid what you actually earn is fair enough but at £65 a day for starters the kind hearted soul may have to subsidise your wages. In return what is in it for your trainer?

I dont think hes gunna come back ......... Just a thought though lol theres 'time served' plasterers on gumtree that are working for less than that a day !

I would advise you to sell your tools and make some money back from your course haha needing more experience means that you shouldn't be choosing your wages they should tell you what your worth to be honest , once you get a boxroom finished by lunch time you might get 65 ;-)

Lol you will be lucky there are guys offering to work for nothing just to get a start and experience you might of been top of a class with a load of idiots, you've got mo quals or experience and your wanting £80 a day less tax lol give your head a shake and repost something more realistic oh and welcome to the forum x
always good honest answers flynnyman :RpS_thumbsup:

come the end of jan some of us will probably be happy with £65 a day, lol :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

In all fairness any labourer would want 65 p/d so if you can get someone to do the joey work and still put it on and trowel up as well,could be a win win situation for someone,

if he is going to do the labouring as well then you are right superspread he would be worth £65 a day defo

Status
Not open for further replies.