Freeflo out of stock

Done a rendering job of an external garage. Freeflo was not in stock so used sika rendermix.
Well impressed with the mix. A dream to spread but rubbing up was difficult. To sticky in my opinion. What do you guys think?
Also, is integral Waterproofer an option for rendering verses Freeflo. What's your opinions please?

Cheers
James

Done a rendering job of an external garage. Freeflo was not in stock so used sika rendermix.
Well impressed with the mix. A dream to spread but rubbing up was difficult. To sticky in my opinion. What do you guys think?
Also, is integral Waterproofer an option for rendering verses Freeflo. What's your opinions please?

Cheers
James
I never use waterproofer , only pasticzer

I never use waterproofer , only pasticzer
Waterproof in the scratch coat in the summer holds it back a bit. Plasticiser in winter is ideal. The guy I did my apprenticeship with said not to use plasticiser when you’ve got lime in the mix, because the lime is also a plasticiser. Freeflo is good additive though I really liked it!

Cheers
James
I normally use waterproofer, never use jewsons blue one though it’s rubbish. Anything by Feb is good and freeflo is very good also.

Thanks guys. The reason I ask about the Waterproofer is I noticed cement one do a integral Waterproofer and freeflo.
The integral Waterproofer days is suitable for rendering. Just wondered what the difference was. One more Waterproof than the other?
And yes - I like freeflo. I use it all the time. Except when it's out of stock and I get stuck with sika