forum lurkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm Jo, from Cornwall.

I'm not really a plasterer, I'm a QS by trade (don't hate me!), but I started a short course at Cornwall College and I love it. My grandfather did it his whole life so perhaps a little has rubbed off onto me. I got myself my first shiny new trowel on my Birthday on Monday, though I used it on Saturday.

I've only lurked a little, but it's a great forum and some great banter, though I don't have any information of use to add here!

Jo

Hi everyone!

I'm Jo, from Cornwall.

I'm not really a plasterer, I'm a QS by trade (don't hate me!), but I started a short course at Cornwall College and I love it. My grandfather did it his whole life so perhaps a little has rubbed off onto me. I got myself my first shiny new trowel on my Birthday on Monday, though I used it on Saturday.

I've only lurked a little, but it's a great forum and some great banter, though I don't have any information of use to add here!

Jo
You have described most of us apart from the qs bit

Hi everyone!

I'm Jo, from Cornwall.

Jo

Welcome :)

Hi everyone!

I'm Jo, from Cornwall.

Jo

welcome along :)

...Are you a lady?

Id just like to say Hello and that i am on here to hopefully obtain a position as an apprentice within the North west of England (within reason due to travelling).If anyone knows of any such vacancies feel free to give me a shout, cheers

Id just like to say Hello and that i am on here to hopefully obtain a position as an apprentice within the North west of England (within reason due to travelling).If anyone knows of any such vacancies feel free to give me a shout, cheers
Welcome along bud, seen your other post. All I can recommend is to keep posting, a lot of members might not see your post so it's best to keep active and share when you can :)

Hi all, I'm Graham from Romford, Essex. Been completing my C&G/NVQ course with Goldtrowel in my spare time for the past year as well as redoing my whole house. Looking to do some small private jobs once I've done.

Been going really well and picking up some great tips from this forum, so thanks a lot

Hi all, I'm Graham from Romford, Essex. Been completing my C&G/NVQ course with Goldtrowel in my spare time for the past year as well as redoing my whole house. Looking to do some small private jobs once I've done.

Been going really well and picking up some great tips from this forum, so thanks a lot
Welcome along bud [emoji2]

Status
Not open for further replies.