forum lurkers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you not said hello before here and never posted why don't you embrace the new forum and say hi :) we don't bite :)

Hi guys I'm the wand. Been lurking for ages trying to avoid all the feeling idiots on here
Love
TW
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah join in guys. It's a lot of fun. Don't be put off by the banter. You'll develop a thick skin. Take what you want out of it and ignore the rest. If something works for you don't let anyone else bully you into saying or doing different. You'll meet loads of interesting people on here and make load of lifelong friends. You can travel all over country and beyond doing work posted on here. There's even opportunities to climb the forum ladder. The Flynster is a prime example. He came here wet behind the ears and is now a mod. So join in today

Hey lads, been a lurker for a few weeks now, getting all your boys tips:) been out of the plastering scene a while now (except some nixors) since I moved to Dublin. But finally getting a start in the morning :)

I lurk a bit on here when it a member here a long time it can get a bit the same questions all the time like what's the best mixer but I still like to look in

Thanks lads, getting back on the tools tomorrow, been off them for a while. Bit s**t moving somewhere new and no one giving ya a chance to show what your good at:) alls good now though, back to the spreading tomorrow so HAPPY DAYS :)

Good luck buddy :) sure you will be fine

Welcome along Cullywacker!

I hope all goes well today and you manage to pick up some follow up work! Keep us informed - Pictures....?

Status
Not open for further replies.