footwear

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna have to go back to dewalts i think these scruff are killing me only got them cos they were free so i had to take wat i was given

the scruffs comet safety trainers (white with the shell toe) are really light and comfy ideal on stiltsl

I mean you should put on a pair of comfortable work shoes instead of uncomfortable items.

uhm ...... interesting :RpS_cool: i might just try that. i've been wearing stilettos for as long as i can remember and have found them really uncomfortable. thanks.

i've also been wearing a hairshirt as part of of a self flagellation initiative. i may consider changing that as well.

Ive got the same as you I think jase. Can only wear boots for so long before my ankle starts to go again so I keep trainers in the van. Got some reebok running shoes atm. Really comfy.

:rolleyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to wear the widest fitting safety trainers that I can buy , but whatever I get six months or so later the inside top of the toecap wears away and I get massive holes in my socks at the toe and heel. So I've started to buy and wear Tescos workwear socks ( £5 for 3 pair) so we will see how these fare .

One guy I was working for turned up on site and seen a nail in a piece of wood, he started moaning, I said fair point but don't come in here with trainers on,,I hate soft shoes on site, we have all the ppe and then architects , the clients and designers wander on site in suits, high heels and soft shoes, are these idiots immune to the rules? Back to boots, dickies are not bad from wickes

may of been safety trainers

screwfix doing comfy riggers for less than £20 got some myself as fing riggers the best for the wet cold winter months

Steel Blue, or Blue Steel cant remember which way it goes, Australian now made in Asia still a top boot.

always liked the dewalt riggers, just cant justify the cost.
so just buy the 20quid pairs from sports direct. last long, cheap and comfy.

does as it says on the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.