Food colouring in PVA???

Members online

Warning!
I have tried the chalk line in the pva trick. I have some observations.....

Firstly it f**k*d up a perfectly good chalk line......never the same after

Secondly, the string from the chalk line got ever so tangled around the roller.....it was a proper messy bitch to untangle......no saving on time there.

I now add a drop of white emulsion....works great!

;);):whistle:

Warning!

Secondly, the string from the chalk line got ever so tangled around the roller.....it was a proper messy bitch to untangle......no saving on time there.

Warning!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

While we are talking PVA !!
Have any of you come across this problem every now and then you get a room pva wall s a good couple of times (strong mix ) it goes on nice and then BAN of she goes I have noticed this over a few years now !! Have you ?
Ps there is no wrong mix with the pva I did it myself the last time was with plasterers pva from B & Q

Have any of you come across this problem every now and then you get a room pva wall s a good couple of times (strong mix ) it goes on nice and then BAN of she goes I have noticed this over a few years now !! Have you ?
Ps there is no wrong mix with the pva I did it myself the last time was with plasterers pva from B & Q

working late?

Usually if the heating is on in the house....its sets quicker.
No one living in there no heating on takes longer.

I like using smoked paprika in PVA. Makes it a lovely colour and the smell makes it a pleasure to use.
If I'm out of paprika I use Tabasco sauce. Just don't let it get in your eyes!

whys he pva before scrape? scrape create key then pva surely ? Also if you put too much food colouring in PVA it WILL bleed thru second coat, then you will have to blocker paint it to stop bleed thru.