Foam dnd

• Thread starter Deleted member 32554
  • Start date

Members online

Says on the can " up to 55litres " and cans are cheaper ,
Not to mention the sheer stupidity of having to lay boards face down on the floor to apply the foam.
It one of those ideas that might sound great if you're sat in a nice comfy swivel chair dreaming up new unnecessary products, to solve nonexistent problems.
When you're putting addy on the wall and you can see that there's a hollow in the blockwork, you just apply the adhesive a bit thicker (that bits not for you @John j ) , that's never going to happen when you're head down squirting foam onto a board that's laid on the floor.

Not to mention the sheer stupidity of having to lay boards face down on the floor to apply the foam.
It one of those ideas that might sound great if you're sat in a nice comfy swivel chair dreaming up new unnecessary products, to solve nonexistent problems.
When you're putting addy on the wall and you can see that there's a hollow in the blockwork, you just apply the adhesive a bit thicker (that bits not for you @John j ) , that's never going to happen when you're head down squirting foam onto a board that's laid on the floor.
Ah, but I'm not interested in that as I said earlier , I'm interested in its performance as a fixing ,
Which of us gives you more concern :)

Eh

I was asked to quote for a job using this as the room had been tanked and adhesive wouldn't of been suitable to use on it. I said no thanks, looks f**k**g s**t

It's in the ginger book

I was asked to quote for a job using this as the room had been tanked and adhesive wouldn't of been suitable to use on it. I said no thanks, looks fkg s**t
Was it done successfully