float and set

Members online

Great that how on earth did you find that ??
I brought it second hand , a good friend of mine told me about a dude selling one,I'd been saving up money to pay deposit on new but decided to just buy it second hand so didn't need to finance anything

I had the pump connected to the tap but the flow meter was still going high then low sometimes. ..? What was this all about. @PFTwales @theplasterman lol
This was the water bar before I put the pump on. Is this to low.

20160825_084333.jpg

U may get one quick. I don't think it's operator error tbh. I think someone else could have been using water in the building. I could be wrong
Have to tell everyone in the house no washing machine,toilets or pot washing at all while I am using it, so I going to fill kettle first thing in morning,kick everyone out house .. Barrell and pump on it's way though

I do in the winter looks more professional I think rather than the sports direct get up people always appreciate it and always say I haven't seen anyone wear overalls in years and it adds to them remembering me

nope didnt wear whites but always a logo t shirt and always had a clean one to wear when I was finishing up a job :D

We charge £6.25m2 this includes scratch and top..we get 10p a Linea meter for beading..we are up north tho so prices may vary :)

We charge £6.25m2 this includes scratch and top..we get 10p a Linea meter for beading..we are up north tho so prices may vary :)
Ah ideal not done it on price per mtr before always a day rate but they wanted per mtr managed to get 10sq mtr pretty happy with that then thankyou

Ah ideal not done it on price per mtr before always a day rate but they wanted per mtr managed to get 10sq mtr pretty happy with that then thankyou
£10m2!!!!!!!!! Man wish I could get that..saying that I sign on aswell so that bungs my wage up..i can easily do £40 a day on them prices so I'm happy pays for my cider..

Lol I'm always bloody grounded my missis never lets me out
Got to get on cider early doors in this game pal..out of interest wat was u getting on day rendering pal? Cud do with upping my prices boss buys me a crate of tizer every Friday tho to keep me happy but thinking I'm worth more

Got to get on cider early doors in this game pal..out of interest wat was u getting on day rendering pal? Cud do with upping my prices boss buys me a crate of tizer every Friday tho to keep me happy but thinking I'm worth more
Me and my mate won't work for anything less than 170 a day mate but will do 10-12 hours a day