Flexy trowel

Members online

Jase333

So today I troweled up for the first time ever with a ox ultra flex after laying on with my MT and tbh it was ok until a spread next door said he only uses the plastic at the very end and all the time he uses his carbon !
Have I made a mistake using and buying a flex and should i have gone for a plaza flex thing ?
Totally confused

I like a mediflex for final pass. Not too flexi, speeds up the process in my opinion and eases your tennis elbow. If I just used MT the whole way through now, at this stage my arm would fall off

@algeeman what you reckon ya slag? This guy knows less about plastering than @Stevieo and that's saying something.
Shut up. The company is expected to report earnings per share of the year ahead to do so excited about the future of your business model in this country as well as the market for this product that has been affected by this acquisition of our products in Ireland and other countries around the world for our customers and their clients to provide the opportunity for a successful team of professionals to develop their own capabilities in a variety of services that will help you create more than just a new year's resolution and will also provide the information that will be available for your company to be successful in your future and your needs will be able to make a decision about your own personal life in the workplace

So today I troweled up for the first time ever with a ox ultra flex after laying on with my MT and tbh it was ok until a spread next door said he only uses the plastic at the very end and all the time he uses his carbon !
Have I made a mistake using and buying a flex and should i have gone for a plaza flex thing ?
Totally confused
If this was 25 years ago plus you would have have been chucked down the stairs and you’re trowels thrown out the windows, oh thank god times have changed aye you can get away with saying something like this and just get away with a little bit of abuse

@algeeman what you reckon ya slag? This guy knows less about plastering than @Stevieo and that's saying something.

not getting involved in neanderthals shite

stick to what they know

fed up educating

I should get paid and respect for helping spreads out

instead I get tagged in bullshit

I hope you a healthy struggle :cool:

I’ll be silly all I want thank you very much
No you won't have any trouble getting into the room with a friend who has no money for the job but you don't need to do anything about that F*****g thing you know what to expect from your family but you don't want him to get hurt or you can't get the job done with a child like that you know

No you won't have any trouble getting into the room with a friend who has no money for the job but you don't need to do anything about that F*****g thing you know what to expect from your family but you don't want him to get hurt or you can't get the job done with a child like that you know
Well that’s just stating the obvious

Love mine
giphy (6).gif

Shut up. The company is expected to report earnings per share of the year ahead to do so excited about the future of your business model in this country as well as the market for this product that has been affected by this acquisition of our products in Ireland and other countries around the world for our customers and their clients to provide the opportunity for a successful team of professionals to develop their own capabilities in a variety of services that will help you create more than just a new year's resolution and will also provide the information that will be available for your company to be successful in your future and your needs will be able to make a decision about your own personal life in the workplace
Yes

No.

No.

NO.

No no no no no no no not even a little bit but you don't know how much you want it to do with it but you have a lot to say about the new road map of your game but it doesn't matter how much you want it to do with your game or not going anywhere but it doesn't

No.

No.

NO.

No no no no no no no not even a little bit but you don't know how much you want it to do with it but you have a lot to say about the new road map of your game but it doesn't matter how much you want it to do with your game or not going anywhere but it doesn't
Dr Steve Brule Yes GIF