flat haragate

uni-king

Private Member
As above..i know its a long shot but need a flat skimming Tuesdays onwards nxt week its a decent sized 1 so few days in it..pm me for details..if your s**t dont pm me as will be checking the 1st gage and if isn't up to scratch there will be no payment and you wont carry on so please dont waste your time

Mental thing Is jobs been at a stand still for a month and Half now me n business partner are bother going on hol nxt week at same time so getting it both barrells now..cant even go on hol in peace lol..double booked oursens for wen we get bk god knows how going to manage that..its mental out there turned a load down aswell

We can team up Pete be ready in about a month
You have to emigrate though..all going on in midlands and North is where it's all going down..would be great to do some work for kitchy always seems to have loads on but I imagine he would take ages to pay up ! Lol

You have to emigrate though..all going on in midlands and North is where it's all going down..would be great to do some work for kitchy always seems to have loads on but I imagine he would take ages to pay up ! Lol
Always pay pal..used to pay even wen work was s**t as u know lol..not anymore mind..even pay b4 we have even been paid

Always pay pal..used to pay even wen work was s**t as u know lol..not anymore mind..even pay b4 we have even been paid
You know I only messing.. Tell what though I'm in same s**t as you at minute Mrs has booked a late deal and like you say everyone is either busy or going away..same every year last week of summer holidays.. I got 3 jobs all booked in for same day next week don't know how I going to sort out yet but just hoping @Lodan plasterboard skills are okay maybe he might get me out of the poop

After you mentioned the other day I've had a sniff around up your way for what I would pay for a 1 bed flat in London could get a 3 bed detacthed house

You know I only messing.. Tell what though I'm in same s**t as you at minute Mrs has booked a late deal and like you say everyone is either busy or going away..same every year last week of summer holidays.. I got 3 jobs all booked in for same day next week don't know how I going to sort out yet but just hoping @Lodan plasterboard skills are okay maybe he might get me out of the poop
I got 2 spare days beginning of next week, could do with a long ass drive and a late coming home to be as far as possible from the Mrs I come and give you a leg up for a MCD's

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

After you mentioned the other day I've had a sniff around up your way for what I would pay for a 1 bed flat in London could get a 3 bed detacthed house
Told ya stuff the south man midlands is where it's at...£££££

That's mad, no wonder a lot of people move up north and commute down south even on a daily basis

As above..i know its a long shot but need a flat skimming Tuesdays onwards nxt week its a decent sized 1 so few days in it..pm me for details..if your s**t dont pm me as will be checking the 1st gage and if isn't up to scratch there will be no payment and you wont carry on so please dont waste your time

Just aswell its a tuesday start ....i have to have "a minutes silence" after my first monday morning hit.

Reactions: s61
I cant get my head around people living in London its full of immigrants,prices on every thing are high I can only imagine wat traffic is like and house prices well god knows how you get 1 of them and with looks of It we get same sort of money m2 rate etc

I cant get my head around people living in London its full of immigrants,prices on every thing are high I can only imagine wat traffic is like and house prices well god knows how you get 1 of them and with looks of It we get same sort of money m2 rate etc
Rates varies around here, some earn very similar money to what can be earned in your neck of the woods, but others making a killing.

Rates varies around here, some earn very similar money to what can be earned in your neck of the woods, but others making a killing.

If ur on about £2 to £2.50 well I havnt seen them rates for years and don't know y people round our way r still working on them prices..saying that building industry is coming into a reccession apparantly..contractors/builders will be rubbing there hands 2gether

If ur on about £2 to £2.50 well I havnt seen them rates for years and don't know y people round our way r still working on them prices..saying that building industry is coming into a reccession apparantly..contractors/builders will be rubbing there hands 2gether
f**k recession, I'm sure clemo would sort us out with a job