flat boy twa.t

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
had flat boy skim working with me today,we had a 60m2 ceiling to skim ,and walls to skim all on board work.he was there at 7.30 putting the ceiling on when i got therel lol ,he is an absolute nutter and a s**t hot spread, i am not just saying that to big the twa.t up but its true.we got it all done in a day would of taken me at least 3 days on my own,so thank you fbs you the man...

Last edited:
lol omg it was funny towards the end of the day,i was like'jj just get out of the fuking way i want to get this on and done mate, he was pi55ing around trying to get the long wall on,hes a good lad but slow.dont know how he gets the work lol as thay say 'all the gear and no idea!

No its true, fbs is a good lad, but he is always playing with his weener,then i think i could see cheese on his trowel handle.

Anyway, theres no need to big him up, he has done that himself.He is now only 1 chin behind me, Casper is calling him Flat Boy Chin, and Nisus calls him Richchinsard.

Better be carefully cos the silly fukwer gets sensitive and throughs his toys out the pram.

Anyway, theres no need to big him up, he has done that himself.He is now only 1 chin behind me, Casper is calling him Flat Boy Chin, and Nisus calls him Richchinsard.

Better be carefully cos the silly fukwer gets sensitive and throughs his toys out the pram.
what a w**k*r

Status
Not open for further replies.