Fkin pensioners

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

I've got a little tiling job for an old couple and it's turning into a right furkin pain:RpS_crying:
If I'm more than a couple of minutes late he's on the blower. Even last night - after I had stupidly told him that I "maybe" have some time on Friday afternoon - he was at it. Came back from a meal out and opened the front door and here's the mobile buzzing away - guess who? So I ignored it - FIVE TIMES HE RANG!!!!!!!!!!!! ON A FRIDAY FUKIN NIGHT!
This morning I was contemplating having an easy shift finishing off a little outside job, but the weather forecast put paid to that one, so - methinks I'll have a late start and go and do something on the old boys' bathroom.
Five past eight: KNOCK KNOCK..........."Only me" (think Harry Enfield here)...."I was just wondering if you were coming to my house today?" He only lives round the corner and found out where I live!!!. I think I'm being stalked:RpS_scared:

I had a customer like 2 xmas ago.We packed up up on the 23rd and told him we would be back on the 4th, 27th he knocked on the door saying he had seen the van there, did i want to come and do any work, so i could finnish it early.

Cheeky c**t

I've got a little tiling job for an old couple and it's turning into a right furkin pain:RpS_crying:
If I'm more than a couple of minutes late he's on the blower. Even last night - after I had stupidly told him that I "maybe" have some time on Friday afternoon - he was at it. Came back from a meal out and opened the front door and here's the mobile buzzing away - guess who? So I ignored it - FIVE TIMES HE RANG!!!!!!!!!!!! ON A FRIDAY FUKIN NIGHT!
This morning I was contemplating having an easy shift finishing off a little outside job, but the weather forecast put paid to that one, so - methinks I'll have a late start and go and do something on the old boys' bathroom.
Five past eight: KNOCK KNOCK..........."Only me" (think Harry Enfield here)...."I was just wondering if you were coming to my house today?" He only lives round the corner and found out where I live!!!. I think I'm being stalked:RpS_scared:

bubbles.jpg

Attachments

• bubbles.jpg
    bubbles.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 149
I told them from day one that I could only do it after tea-time or weekends............they're not even living there! Their neighbour said they are looking after the sons' house while he does a tour of Australia & NZ and he aint back until the New Year.:eek:hmy:

FFS what bunch of ugly cnuts! That wee guy on the left is like the boy out of Deliverance, who played the banjo. Inbreds :RpS_blink:

fella wanted us bak in on the 27 december on 1 job, so i told him get someone else to do it........he did.. tidy fish:RpS_wub:

You can't tell em that man:eek:hmy: It was a bit of a shock when he knocked on me door but he's a punter and needs to be respected........I'm hoping to be a pensioner myself one day:RpS_crying:

Working locally for people can be the worst thing ever ,did a job for my next door neighbour ,they thought they could knock in anytime to ask me questions about the job,really wanted to tell them to fcuk off and get someone else. I think some people think they own you when your doing work for them. I sit down with my family at the end of the day just like everyone else,and we have dinner together like everyone else, I hate people knocking on my door asking "are you the plasterer" what do you think you stupid fcuk ,it says so on the van parked outside my house.Why dont they just ring the number on the van

Status
Not open for further replies.