Fish tanks

Members online

Could be worse luv artex over skim roomfull xx

Attachments

• 05283E1B-1C70-46D3-9F98-B9CEA5AFEB52.jpeg
    05283E1B-1C70-46D3-9F98-B9CEA5AFEB52.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 286
f**k it off

No wonder I'm always 3 months booked domestic jobs . Site monkeys like you try jump on it and get battered by a fish tank lol. I've skimmed rooms Full of gear while giving customer a piggy back ride.

Stick to ur £2 meter board luv x

No wonder I'm always 3 months booked domestic jobs . Site monkeys like you try jump on it and get battered by a fish tank lol. I've skimmed rooms Full of gear while giving customer a piggy back ride.

Stick to ur £2 meter board luv x
I not a monkey i am a chimp

Thought you was a site skimmer andrew?

Now you're doing domestic? Was fish tank there when quoted? Also its not gonna be in middle of room anyway.

Fake profile

Thought you was a site skimmer andrew?

Now you're doing domestic? Was fish tank there when quoted? Also its not gonna be in middle of room anyway.

Fake profile
Work alone so to risky tell them move fish tank i will do job like i say plastering is a f**k up no repect

• Funny
Reactions: gps
Imagine being a domestic customer trying to talk to Andy g about a plastering job.
Customer: "hello is that the plasterer"
Andy g: "f**king 2:50 na rezpec no chimp f**ck fistank fuk"
Customer: bzzzzzzzz
Andy g: "hallo u ther....."

Fish tank = council estate scum.... one doesn’t work for such people!
Bang on the money you are so right. f**k**g council scum live in s**t they dont move f**k all .go for water s**t in sink .go to loo s**t allover they donot now how to look after eneythink the dirty b*****d andyg (as u were)