First time fishing today

lurpak

Artex Boy
Well, against everything I stand for I’ve given it a go today.

Was actually quite relaxing but I found it very easy, caught loads of fish.

Is it beginners luck? @essexandy

giphy (23).gif

Fishing in December too much for me, I save it for march -october as get miserable being cold

just had our xmas competition today 27 anglers trying for that big pike only 9fish caught best 3lb 2oz still trying to get warmed up shite day
Used to do some winter piking when I was a kid but too much a fan of being warm now days to bother and save it for when the sun shows its face again

Used to do some winter piking when I was a kid but too much a fan of being warm now days to bother and save it for when the sun shows its face again
a wise man I don't have a choice ran this club for 20 plus years

Me and a mate will be getting out and doing a few nights over the Christmas/New year period as usual.
Fair play to you Andy as long as your having fun that's all that matters...got a week's fishing holiday booked for may but other than that who knows when I'll find time to go again

Fair play to you Andy as long as your having fun that's all that matters...got a week's fishing holiday booked for may but other than that who knows when I'll find time to go again
I wouldn't go if I didn't enjoy it. In the winter we'll fish near each other so that we can sit and have a beer and a laugh. Usually at least one of us will catch as well.

Not a breath of wind by the looks of it. Not great pike weather.
no nothing caught for 2 days me not fishing feeding birds at hide and picking up shite left by people that say there anglers arse holes but don't get me going on that one £5 a day to fish it and they leave all that shite