First post+ mixer advice

Members online

No members online now.

Woobanger

New to this forum. Been plastering 20 odd years but just been introduced to plastic trowels and speed skim! If only I had them 20 years ago.... p.s any advice on a new mixer?mines just about had it. Cheers

Yep, bought a cheap Chinese 1800w mixer £58 hopefully ok. Can’t see the point spending loads.cheers
Had mine for years , get spare motor brushes , keep them in the van
Expensive drills go missing

I can’t see it mate. The cheap ones either slow down after a while or burn out. Can it mix up 3/4 bags of stick at a time?
Why would I mix up that much , on me own , 1 bag mix , just empty on board , water in , dust in 10 min before I need it , easier to mix as well

I need to learn them gif.y things . I need a what the f**k in hell i mean what 20 years in and want a f**k**g what 45 pound mixer to do a bag and what giffy. Think blender I use for me butterfly buns cost more

And glutes lol
Haha once on a job and had a power cut just as i was mixing second coat . All i had was a two foot lengh of 3x2.
Old boy on a job once said them mixers are good . Do you have the old style hand mixers . I said no . He said what if that breaks . I said i go home order one on internet and come back when its been delivered

Haha once on a job and had a power cut just as i was mixing second coat . All i had was a two foot lengh of 3x2.
Old boy on a job once said them mixers are good . Do you have the old style hand mixers . I said no . He said what if that breaks . I said i go home order one on internet and come back when its been delivered
Front bike cog welded on metal tube

Why would I mix up that much , on me own , 1 bag mix , just empty on board , water in , dust in 10 min before I need it , easier to mix as well
Why not? Are you a diyer? Oh I know why not because you and your puny mixer would be blowing out your arses! Hahahahaha!

Dryliner I worked with 30 years ago used a 2by1 he was on pricework he would mix 2 buckets a time. And I remember a spread saying he had job skimming ceilings £2 a metre. We were getting that for screeding.

Don’t mix any more than 2 bags now as on my own and my arms,shoulders,knees and toes are aching (I’m sure there’s a song in there ) so a cheap mixer should do me thinks.

I can’t see it mate. The cheap ones either slow down after a while or burn out. Can it mix up 3/4 bags of stick at a time?
Its here , 2 gears , £57 , hope this one lasts just as long , old one turned out to just be brushes but had a new one just in case
Mixer
Mixer