first machine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
As monkey says each to there own I reckon the 300 is top class but its all I've ever used I would love to try a g5 if I get enough work for the machines . Have you been tricked by any ladyboys yet rich

i think the transformers robots in disguise are the most impressive machines ive seen

there crapi got one and it ripped a hole in a nicole fahri jumper i bought two weeks earlier 120 quid down the swanee

all this talk of my machine's better than yours reminds me of the endless arguing on a vw forum where my golf 16v is better and quicker than your 8v was the tune of the day! ahh the good ol days :)

shut up, your in a bad mood because your posting at 2.30am. we all know that wales is full of inbreads and need us english boys to bail your out .

plasterjfe said:
I know lads with machines but i think i would like one. me an another lad are thinking of going halves on a second hander. but what would be the best for machine us? for rendering
what you want mate is a maltech m5 they re lovely machines ::)

simplybesty said:
shut up, your in a bad mood because your posting at 2.30am. we all know that wales is full of inbreads and need us english boys to bail your out .

inbreds that can spell?

we run d42 rotors and stators with 30m mortar hose with 20 barr back pressure with e grade and any other material also i myself have pumped 65m with a g5 straight up nine storys with no problems... I can tell you the m 300 is no more advanced than any other machine it does how ever have its problems as well you know ... I know theres some guys on here getting 14 to 17 tons through there d42 stators and saving money as there a lot cheaper than the mtec one... I agree all machine are good anything that helps get the product on the wall faster and help are ageing shoulders as to be good... But goodys right its all about back up and service and i believe that we have a passion for machine and give a very good back up service not only with machines but product advice as well .

there we are boys straight from the horses mouth.....the fountain of all knowledge........the source of true power....SO THERE....and seeing as it's les ;D

I for one would def agree even though my machine is blue monkey and les have been 1st class gettin me sorted with everything I need and also advised me on wot to do I wouldn't use anybody else because of this . Now les can I have my free pft hat

floating market! sounds interesting....many a bargain to be had there ey......perhaps some deli-belly though watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.