Firenzecolor product course

Members online

DTF interiors

Snaped a few pics, but didn’t want to be that t**t who pulls his phone out, in the middle of a class to take pics!

So basically covered,
•Wave affect application, with Marmorino key coat.
Grassello fino second coat & third coat
Then soap stone sealer.

•Animamundi
•Dunali Cross Hatch/ with Kristalia sparkle clear coat
•Archi+Concrete/ with Fase silossanica coulour wash
•VP Suede/ with soapstone sealer.

I absolutely loved learning about these materials, and the money you can charge for the work is f**k**g ridiculous!
204984F5-72A2-47C6-A061-FF2CCF88452F.jpeg
31380BDD-C644-4CB5-AECF-148195FEDC85.jpeg
8183B843-012F-454B-B29B-6393A07606B7.jpeg
1CA34586-BC0D-45EC-9594-D89B2D98DE57.jpeg
4F504B29-0952-496B-8424-BD5C94155CB1.jpeg
CF0B9B89-7531-4BF1-B5FB-50DE0F9C2D01.jpeg
8BC3A50F-6407-4257-8652-1FA528CD31D7.jpeg

Ok il be the voice of reason!

Who the foooook is guna want any of that shite on there walls!!!
You’ll be surprised zombie, I’m getting young people asking for this kind of work, I didn’t have the foggiest what half of the words meant till yesterday.
But hay-ho each to their own!

If there’s money to be made out of it, I’m in!

Some of those finishes look great, do you get a lot of enquires for venetian work in the UK? I’ve been thinking about doing a venetian course at Gold Trowel but I’m assuming you need contacts in interior design and architecture to keep yourself busy?

Some of those finishes look great, do you get a lot of enquires for venetian work in the UK? I’ve been thinking about doing a venetian course at Gold Trowel but I’m assuming you need contacts in interior design and architecture to keep yourself busy?
@Mr.T that is my next step, I’ve worked with vinitziano on a few jobs whilst abroad. But never really learned the inners & outers of the products.
So hence the course. Plus having this work in between my normal day to day work, would make life more interesting!

Venetian work seems like the natural progression for a plasterer. As you say the money is great and it’s more interesting than putting pink on walls day in day out. It’s always nice to add new skills too

Venetian work seems like the natural progression for a plasterer. As you say the money is great and it’s more interesting than putting pink on walls day in day out. It’s always nice to add new skills too

Is that you Vincey? :ROFLMAO:

Progression maybe but still waiting for 1st enquiry though after 20+ years!

I used to do a lot for a couple of companies in London back in the nineties, Armacoat being one of them. The products seemed to have moved to a more eco-friendly material which makes sense. The different finishes always impress me and I'm glad that there's still a market for it.

I used to do a lot for a couple of companies in London back in the nineties, Armacoat being one of them. The products seemed to have moved to a more eco-friendly material which makes sense. The different finishes always impress me and I'm glad that there's still a market for it.

I think Firenze are based in Miami, I watched loads of their videos they seemed to know their stuff and passionate. Safra was nice to use but they went bust, Oikos was also nice stuff.

I skim aswell as doing venetian/microcement and it's a no brainier where the money is mate!I can do one feature wall and be worth more than doing 3/4 of a house to skim.

Snaped a few pics, but didn’t want to be that t**t who pulls his phone out, in the middle of a class to take pics!

So basically covered,
•Wave affect application, with Marmorino key coat.
Grassello fino second coat & third coat
Then soap stone sealer.

•Animamundi
•Dunali Cross Hatch/ with Kristalia sparkle clear coat
•Archi+Concrete/ with Fase silossanica coulour wash
•VP Suede/ with soapstone sealer.

I absolutely loved learning about these materials, and the money you can charge for the work is f**k**g ridiculous! View attachment 29890View attachment 29891View attachment 29892View attachment 29893View attachment 29894View attachment 29897View attachment 29895

looks good...

@zombie you will be surprised how much is being used now :D

I think it looks tacky in a lot of houses but if the house is big enough and flash enough it fits right in

looks good...

@zombie you will be surprised how much is being used now :D

I think it looks tacky in a lot of houses but if the house is big enough and flash enough it fits right in
That is true @Danny smaller surfaces don’t let you see the products as well as a big, well lightened area.
I have a job coming up for the use of a glittered lime based Venetian. I think it will look nice I’ll keep you posted when completed.

Be good to see the photos of it:)
That is true @Danny smaller surfaces don’t let you see the products as well as a big, well lightened area.
I have a job coming up for the use of a glittered lime based Venetian. I think it will look nice I’ll keep you posted when completed.
To