Finding work self employed

Members online

Nobbyt1

Hi all New to the group and just looking for some information, when I left school I went to college for 3 years gaining the diploma and worked for a plasterer as soon as I came out, thinking it's now time to go self employed, just wondering what the best way is to build up my own work? Have worked commercially and domestic, do you guys use agency's for site work? I'm in hull any advice is gratefuly appreciated! Cheers guys

write To every builder that your old boss doesn’t work for, ethical.
Go to see them, ask for a trial.
Do a really good job, and wait for a chance to price their work.
Good luck.

Hi all New to the group and just looking for some information, when I left school I went to college for 3 years gaining the diploma and worked for a plasterer as soon as I came out, thinking it's now time to go self employed, just wondering what the best way is to build up my own work? Have worked commercially and domestic, do you guys use agency's for site work? I'm in hull any advice is gratefuly appreciated! Cheers guys

Welcome

Get a website

Sign write the van

Go to the pub....

I do my best to avoud plastering yet at the moment i am snowed under

For site work just ring round the plastering firms local to you . There all looking for men here in Manchester can't see hull being any different

I used agent