Filling insulated plasterboard chases on external wall

Hi All, first time post so go easy on me fella’s. I’ve got some chases to fill where new radiator pipes have been cut into insulated plasterboard walls and pipes have been wrapped with thermal hessian type wool. A couple of the walls are external and I’m struggling to decide what material would be best to use to fill the chases on the two external walls. I was considering lime render but would this bond effectively or cause any deterioration issues over time? Any suggestions from far more experienced spreads than me would be very welcome.

Hi All, first time post so go easy on me fella’s. I’ve got some chases to fill where new radiator pipes have been cut into insulated plasterboard walls and pipes have been wrapped with thermal hessian type wool. A couple of the walls are external and I’m struggling to decide what material would be best to use to fill the chases on the two external walls. I was considering lime render but would this bond effectively or cause any deterioration issues over time? Any suggestions from far more experienced spreads than me would be very welcome.
I should add that the insulated plasterboard has been dot and dabbed onto a single external brick wall.

Fill with expanding foam once cured cut back 10mm ish bonding tape the skim wall
Thanks for your advice, great shout on the expanding foam. When u say bonding tape do u mean scrim tape or is bonding tape something different? Also the customer is not having the whole wall reskimmed just the chases filled and feathered in. Would expanding foam take a skim coat ok?

Thanks for your advice, great shout on the expanding foam. When u say bonding tape do u mean scrim tape or is bonding tape something different? Also the customer is not having the whole wall reskimmed just the chases filled and feathered in. Would expanding foam take a skim coat ok?
Once the foam has cured cut it flat then dig it out about 10mm, pva it as plaster board edges will need it, fill it flush with bonding the scrim over chase the reskim.
I personally would reskim whole wall but feather it if you want.

Went to school with a kid called chalky he was blacker than boot polish!
Hence why we called him chalky - kids are cruel :ROFLMAO: