FIFA World Cup 2014

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked the local hospitals. Although I thought I saw him in the crowd at the brazil Germany game with a big sign saying

I put it all on brazil

Hahahaha.....fannybaws is back:RpS_lol:...:RpS_tongue:

two questions!!!!? Where's your sponsors badge?

And where's pip???:RpS_angry:

whats that comin over the hill???:RpS_scared:

Was disappointed with holland. All the game they had loads of possession. Got the ball next to they're 18 yard box and instead of taking a chance it gets passed all the way back to defence. Argies deserved to win.

Hi Rob all good down here mate sure you boys do like a drink ffs im happy with germany and argentina, just won me £150 on the sweepstake cant believe my luck picking those two.

come on holland. dont know why im bothering. brazil are going to come back like a phoenix after theyre last performance. reckon 3-0 brazil

dont think either can be arsed, mate. its a fifty fifty i reckon. havent even checked the teams. i'll have to watch it now, though. eighty to the winner :RpS_thumbup:

At this point depending on odds we could back alternate teams at bookies. If holland win I'm 80 up. I could put 40 on brazil come 3rd and get some winnings. Hen if holland did din I would be 40 up and if they didn't then I still get 40 quids worth at whatever odds brazil are at. In the time it's taken to type this on my phone I've lost interest

that was the most gutless performance i have ever seen other than england. stopped watching at half time and watched babestation instead. eighty quid for you rob :RpS_thumbup:

i'm left with a speedskim mug for first own goal and a speedskim polo shirt for most goals conceded. just a couple of days ago i had the world at my feet. unbelievable
cry.png

80 brick will do nicely. Paid for my abranet sanding pads for the venetian work I bought yesterday. Looking forward to the final. Should be a good game

So far brazil have the most yellow cards of the tournament so @Jurek is looking at a 600 speedskim. Don't think speedskim are going to like this next sat

There are 10 teams joint first place with 1 red card each. Does this mean @Speedskim will have to give 10 1200 speedskim out :-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.