FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeanclaudevangyproc @RobJack
£80 each sent :RpS_thumbup:
Nice one lads:RpS_thumbsup:
@The Apprentice, I can't send yours for some reason, even tried sending £80 x 2 but it doesn't like that daft email addy of yours :RpS_thumbdn:
I'll keep trying though :RpS_crying:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, it's gone through this time :RpS_thumbsup:
2 lots of £80 and I'm sending you an ipad via BG as well :RpS_wink:

Congratulations marra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Lol, it's gone through this time :RpS_thumbsup:
2 lots of £80 and I'm sending you an ipad via BG as well :RpS_wink:

Congratulations marra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Thanks, I did not enjoy that game and supporting the Hermans was wrong on so many levels, love BG as well. Cant understand what you lot keep going on about MP rubbish

I think Argentina were done after full time n that silly twot with that rats tail on the side of his head wants shooting!and messi only showed glimpses of what he can do he just looked burnt out barca are selling him and bringin yan molby out of retirement to replace him for fitness reasons ive heard:RpS_biggrin:

well done apprentice :RpS_thumbup: it's quite a haul, the winnings. have you got an ipad already? or will you be selling it on ebay?

Congrats apprentice.:RpS_thumbup:

still think iran would have beat you in the final tho:RpS_blink:

Well done to runners up, and thanks to bubbles for setting it up.
Oh and the sponsers for the fantastic goodies.:RpS_thumbup:

Aye well done bubbles on another well run event and congrats apprentice on winning and, thanks to all the sponsors. Never thought i would ever say this but Germany proved they were the best team in the world this year and deserved the trophy.

Yeah congrats to @The Apprentice and all the other winning categories!

Another great, and well organised competition @bubbles65 :) will get the prizes sorted out asap!...

Well done @bubbles and all the sponsors nice one for getting involved with some top prizes, not sure if Alan mentioned but he said who would like to donate something towards the "scrounging and winging forum members World Cup award"?

thanks scott at @Speedskim. got my SF today and the t shirts and mug :RpS_thumbup: gonna give the SF a try tomorrow. might even vid it. it looks sh1t hot. the t shirts are a touch big but I will give them to someone for christmas, so every cloud etc :RpS_thumbup:

thanks scott at @Speedskim. got my SF today and the t shirts and mug :RpS_thumbup: gonna give the SF a try tomorrow. might even vid it. it looks sh1t hot. the t shirts are a touch big but I will give them to someone for christmas, so every cloud etc :RpS_thumbup:

You're welcome mate - vids are very welcome, hope you get on well - takes a day or two to break in but you're soon up and running.

Takes the strain out of the process, and leaves a nice eggshell finish ;-)

no probs. gave it a twirl today and was very impressed. might have to round the corners off but otherwise it was bang on.

no probs. gave it a twirl today and was very impressed. might have to round the corners off but otherwise it was bang on.

Cheers mate - glad you like it :) the 2mm radius they come with can be increased if you want by using a good quality oilstone. Give it a few days though to fully break in first - u'll probably feel that you wont need to.. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.