Fibreglass moulds

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aidy

hi everyone selling all my fibreglass moulds great for start up or adding to collection

x15 cornice moulds
7 panel moulds which you can cast two ata time
ten ceiling roses moulds
corbels and art deco
2 niches

please only genuine interest selling for 2500

buyer to collect from harrogate north yorkshire
COUPLE OF PICTURES FURTHER DOWN
thanks guys

Last edited:
ive done pretty well with it the only reason i am selling is due to being offered a job there is still a lot of call for it but i gues it depends on how you price and what sort of buildings are around the area the thing is with mouds is its time and money to make them bt f you hve them already your able to show and offer samples beforehand and then just cast them i know someone on here was selling for a hell of alot more than these hope this helps

would an experienced plasterer need much training to become confident with sets like these?

i would say not really i am willing to offer advice its just getting your mixes right and preparing before you cast as you will be fighting with it i started off as a spread and through college got a taste of how to do it and went from there really the more you do it youll think this is so easy

the bonus thing is also i use wd40 as a release agent and then all you need is cornice latthes which are about 45.00 for a bundle of a 100 i have some left also so would throw them in and also some jute scrim which i have about just over half a roll left of the 2ft stuff aswell as a couple of running moulds etc

$T2eC16JHJHEE9ny2p6RtBRTYTikrKw~~60_12.JPG
panel moulds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.