Fibreglass moulds

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidy

hi everyone selling all my fibreglass moulds great for start up or adding to collection

x15 cornice moulds
7 panel moulds which you can cast two ata time
ten ceiling roses moulds
corbels and art deco
2 niches

please only genuine interest selling for 2500

buyer to collect from harrogate north yorkshire
COUPLE OF PICTURES FURTHER DOWN
thanks guys

Last edited:
ive done pretty well with it the only reason i am selling is due to being offered a job there is still a lot of call for it but i gues it depends on how you price and what sort of buildings are around the area the thing is with mouds is its time and money to make them bt f you hve them already your able to show and offer samples beforehand and then just cast them i know someone on here was selling for a hell of alot more than these hope this helps

would an experienced plasterer need much training to become confident with sets like these?

i would say not really i am willing to offer advice its just getting your mixes right and preparing before you cast as you will be fighting with it i started off as a spread and through college got a taste of how to do it and went from there really the more you do it youll think this is so easy

the bonus thing is also i use wd40 as a release agent and then all you need is cornice latthes which are about 45.00 for a bundle of a 100 i have some left also so would throw them in and also some jute scrim which i have about just over half a roll left of the 2ft stuff aswell as a couple of running moulds etc

$T2eC16JHJHEE9ny2p6RtBRTYTikrKw~~60_12.JPG
panel moulds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.