Fibre tape

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzo

Have been recently getting catnic orange from r& j, went to order some more but no longer available on their site.I can get more elsewhere.I like it because it's hi viz.
Though it can be a bit hit, miss,fray non teach etc,,,
But this is an other material we do not have a great range to pick from,,,,,why!

Original saint-gobain fiba tape brilliant stuff, hard to source at times,expensive.
Hi vis fibre tapes,practically none to choose from in uk . USA,.China etc,,awash with choice.I know quality might be variable.
We always seem to get f***** here when it comes to choice here in uk on plastering materials.
That Ali baba site full of scrim options, no buying 500 rolls.:(

Have been recently getting catnic orange from r& j, went to order some more but no longer available on their site.I can get more elsewhere.I like it because it's hi viz.
But this is an other material we do not have a great range to pick from,,,,,why!

Original saint-gobain fiba tape brilliant stuff, hard to source at times,expensive.
Hi vis fibre tapes,practically none to choose from in uk . USA,.China etc,,awash with choice.I know quality might be variable.
We always seem to get f***** here when it comes to choice here in uk on plastering materials.

Don't r@j do that jrt extra sticky anymore?.
That's pretty decent if you can't get the catnic.

Selco sell the coloured Gyproc fibretape I can't remember how much though..b n q do £6 a roll I know it's steep for tape.
Does stay on and not fray though
If they did a bulk internet buy on Gyproc with a bit of discount I would buy a load.

Was the Catnic good?
Did it stay on overnight and not fray ?

I have been using everbuild euro scrim of late and it has been spot on. I had a lad tape the whole down stairs of a house last friday and it was still on the walls and ceilings today.

The catnic is really good probably about the best ive used it'll stay up until you skim.
it also stays in the internals nice and flat also fits the mt tape dispenser.

Selco sell the coloured Gyproc fibretape I can't remember how much though..b n q do £6 a roll I know it's steep for tape.
Does stay on and not fray though
If they did a bulk internet buy on Gyproc with a bit of discount I would buy a load.

Was the Catnic good?
Did it stay on overnight and not fray ?
I found it good for cost,used about 4 boxes in time.domestic work so I can't really say about taping up overnight and still on next day.

Sounds stupid asking if it stays up overnight and a tape should really but most don't it's really gets on my tits..
Boarded out a kitchen diner with my cousin today and beaded taped up ready to skim tomorrow..
That tape better still be up in the morning

Sounds stupid asking if it stays up overnight and a tape should really but most don't it's really gets on my tits..
Boarded out a kitchen diner with my cousin today and beaded taped up ready to skim tomorrow..
That tape better still be up in the morning

Oh dear its just dropped into the spaghetti bolognese! :)

Got back today to a demo roll of Gyproc to try out .. got high hopes looking at it
Just don't know how far it will go
As long as it sticks and don't fray that'll do me
WP_20160318_18_43_49_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160318_18_44_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160318_18_44_06_Pro.jpg
    871.5 KB · Views: 272
I've been buying the cheap stuff and bedding it in with finish recently. I belive I've mentioned my short arms and long pockets before....

I use fibatape to bound and gag people i dont like
Dont worry its not for long, ive smashed their heads in by then and buried them

I use fibatape to bound and gag people i dont like
Dont worry its not for long, ive smashed their heads in by then and buried them
Smashing heads in is so messy I prefer to strangle my victims much cleaner coz skull fragments are a nightmare to get out of ur hair

Smashing heads in is so messy I prefer to strangle my victims much cleaner coz skull fragments are a nightmare to get out of ur hair
I love my chainsaw as the gypsys near my old house found out when i caught them on my property. I get mood swings and oftem want to be really violent to somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.