Fibabind

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reali needed sumit like that 3 weeks ago..insted i used screed fibers and added them to the first coat of skim...

were can i get that stuff? nuffin online reali for it.

i get it from my local ripoff ...sorry builders merchant Ridgeons......send me your adress via email fella...www.phippsy333@mac.com
, ill chuck a bag in the post for ya...think of it as a early crimbo present..think i pay rougly 3 or 4 quid for a bag ..about the size of roll of scrim...lasts a while tho , only need 10 g or so a bucket..use alot when doing timber frame buildings and moody old lathe and plaster coverup jobs...does speed your setting times a little tho......did u have a mare with the long render stuff in your mix?

just went to the van...fook me its cold a load of frost out there on me van...cleanest it ever looked lol
right here we go oasis
Made by TDP ( tdp limited ) Warksworth ,Derbyshire, tel 01629 820011 www.tdpltd.com.....give em a shout and im sure they will tell ya your local retailer..200g bag and get the 2.2mm shred ones.....offers still there for the tester and its 20g per mix sorry..i put a good pinch in then whisk in water then add dust.....and only on 1st coat as sometimes in second you get fluff marks in ya finish
doesnt matter what they say it speeds up setting times..more u add the quicker it sets..but you do get used to it...

This job i'm on at the moment the rooms upstairs have loads of hairline cracks over them...should i scrim all these? can it be bought in large sheets? or would this Fibabind added to the multi-finish prevent them from coming through? ???

nice 1 im ok 2 buy some anyways..but yea that stuff i used got all in the mixer and was in the wash bucket for ages...nice 1

can someone put the speck for this stuff on here or a link or whatever ive never used it and never seen it used cheers in advance

its like a symphetic replacement for horse hair mur. i use it in screed. yet to try it with multi though. seems agood idea in certain circumstances. good to know they do it in 2mm

Status
Not open for further replies.