Not open for further replies.
Hey oli!!! Hows the wife? She must be due soon eh:RpS_biggrin:

Zombies single and no ties.....he must be the front runner:RpS_lol:

YES!...YES!...YES!

Cheers mate!

You did say ripped aswell a single dint yer bezzy mate!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

oh well oli, looks like thats that then ,hope you are ok never mind there will be another one joining soon

She left me for a younger man :RpS_crying: I could really do with a cuddle, I was telling zombie when I saw him coming out of the std clinic........he looks like he's lost weight, I'm guessing he must be down to 23 stone now, mind you his mobility scooter looked like it was struggling.:RpS_unsure:

She left me for a younger man :RpS_crying: I could really do with a cuddle, I was telling zombie when I saw him coming out of the std clinic........he looks like he's lost weight, I'm guessing he must be down to 23 stone now, mind you his mobility scooter looked like it was struggling.:RpS_unsure:

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

facepalm_227785.jpg

Welcome @Efei22 Ellie!

God you really got thrown in the deep end there. Don't trust any of these nutters. They're all weird and funny lookin' and i suspect most of them are tilers...

I'm based in manchester or you could definitely have come along with me. Good luck with it all love :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Efei22 Ellie!

God you really got thrown in the deep end there. Don't trust any of these nutters. They're all weird and funny lookin' and i suspect most of them are tilers...

I'm based in manchester or you could definitely have come along with me. Good luck with it all love :RpS_thumbup:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Girl on Girl action!!!!!

:flapper::razz::flapper::razz::flapper:

she left me for a younger man :rps_crying: I could really do with a cuddle, i was telling zombie when i saw him coming out of the std clinic........he looks like he's lost weight, i'm guessing he must be down to 23 stone now, mind you his mobility scooter looked like it was struggling.:rps_unsure:

lmfao :-d

Status
Not open for further replies.