Fell back in love!

BigJan

alright lads, i’m new to the forum so thought i’d say Hello
been plastering nearly 13 years now, had my ups and downs with it but i feel like i’ve fell back in love with it again, maybe because it’s the only thing keeping me going through these times haha
i keep looking for new tools online out of boredom more than anything but i want to know has anyone bought anything lately that makes their job easier
i’m looking for some justified purchase ideas haha
be nice to hear from you lot

been plastering nearly 13 years now, had my ups and downs with it but i feel like i’ve fell back in love with it again, maybe because it’s the only thing keeping me going through these times haha
i keep looking for new tools online out of boredom more than anything but i want to know has anyone bought anything lately that makes their job easier

Try looking for a bag of plaster. x

Welcome my friend, check out my thread, you can't miss it (The one with nearly thirty thousand views) ;)

Welcome along :D

Welcome along bud :)

Speed skims.

Get ye one cheap

30,000 view not one roll sold
1587625610150.gif

Jan's a girl's name.

When you say fell back in love with plastering do you mean sleeping with trowels ect? Asking for a friend that don’t think it’s weird? (y)