Fecking scaffolders

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
try and patch them before painting or respray. mix some pral m the night before.
chip out marks next day then squeeze in the semi dry with pointer or small tool. texture straight away with edge of pointer being careful not to mark existing. works well on small holes. bigger ones bit more noticeable

good tip that,
what we do aswell is to stick some none markng tape around the area, so not to mark the existing work

Done the front of a house this morning, scaffolders are taking it down as i type this. Whats the bets there will be at least one hand print and scrape marks all the way down. Hate when you have to patch things in because people hit the wall
as predicted, spent the morning snagging cos of these pricks

just walked off a bett site today because of the scaffolding on every house, hop ups wedged in tight to the walls, double hand rails which we were not allowed to take out, sites aint what they used to be, bett have their own health and safety wank so our usual of throwing all hop ups and hand rails to fuk had to stop, impossible to make any real cash

Job I have been working on one of the other spreads was on a scaffold and went through a trap and broke 3 ribs the other day, and now got 6 months off work. I spoke to one of the scaffolders today and he reckons none of it was signed off and he shouldnt of been on there and he wont be able to make a claim gutted :-0

Last edited:
just walked off a bett site today because of the scaffolding on every house, hop ups wedged in tight to the walls, double hand rails which we were not allowed to take out, sites aint what they used to be, bett have their own health and safety wank so our usual of throwing all hop ups and hand rails to fuk had to stop, impossible to make any real cash
there all the same mate. I have got a scaffolder shadowing me all the time. Its awkward cos hes a lazy fat, untalkative boring ****. To top it all off he just stands and watches me take the scaffold out myself after ive asked him 3 times to take hand rails etc out. He got sacked yesterday so all good!

wish the scaffolders were their, they only put up and take down, they wont do any extra work, private jobs only for us until that dries up we wont bother with site work.

Spoke to someone on here last Autumn who is in Dumfries and Galloway. Maybe a job coming up again in Kirkcudbright and if the tennis elbow hasn't gone then may need to pass it on.

Can you get in touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.