Fckin nicked my trowel on a fckin rawl plug!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Sick of nics!! I wrap my skimming trowel in cloth then i gets just perfect nice and sharp then boom nic it on something stupid like a rawl plug!!

then if you sand it back its doesn't feel quite right for a while, then the process starts again!!

any quick and easy ways of getting a nic out without leaving your trowel slightly hollow??

Rest ur trowel on a concert block and use a smaller price on the top n run it out that way works nicely

Take the feckin plugs etc out of the wall first!!! Ffs spanky.:RpS_drool:

failing to prepare!!! An all that:RpS_wink:.

Take the feckin plugs etc out of the wall first!!! Ffs spanky.:RpS_drool:

failing to prepare!!! An all that:RpS_wink:.

Lol I do with most of them or knock them in, must have missed one, that Friday feeling set in at about 7am this morning!! Beer o'clock yet...

that wouldnt have happened to J-ACE

happened many a time but not on a plastic rawlplug, did it have a broken screw in it still??.
i put a huge one in couple of years ago caught.......well smashed my trowel into a capped off gas pipe took me farcking ages to get it out and straighten her out again

Use a large two sided wet stone. Hold trowel perpendicular and grind it perfectly flat using the coarse face. Then re-taper the edge first using the coarse and finally moving over to the smooth face. Remember to keep it lubricated with water.

:RpS_crying:.....................we are so over, James..................................:RpS_thumbdn:

happened many a time but not on a plastic rawlplug, did it have a broken screw in it still??.
i put a huge one in couple of years ago caught.......well smashed my trowel into a capped off gas pipe took me farcking ages to get it out and straighten her out again

I was just as surprised mate!! No screw in it or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.