fastest way to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for wet angles get a plastic float - you've all got a battered old plastic float in the van yes? - and cut it down one edge with a fine saw, and you have a nice tool for the angles:RpS_thumbup:

might need a wee bit of sandpaper too.............

for wet angles get a plastic float - you've all got a battered old plastic float in the van yes? - and cut it down one edge with a fine saw, and you have a nice tool for the angles:RpS_thumbup:

might need a wee bit of sandpaper too.............

:RpS_thumbsup:

please tell me your takin the p'ss casper?

Apparently not. Done the lot today in 6 hours. Smallish bedroom lid and walls. 3 beads around window. It was a push and i was sweating at the start but its done and done to a very high standard!!! no misses etc. My first set was the lid and the 2 opposite walls. Then the main wall and opposite window wall. Not something i could do regularly but i have other stuff on and bills waiting lol

Eh, the clues in the "bed" room FFS :rolleyes) Yeah, it was kentish on the first set but i stayed strong til the end and picked up my ££££ Then went for a nice cold pint!!!

He who gets the best price wins hands down every time with out flogging your guts out for peanuts thats the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.