Faces to names

Members online

kebab king said:
Photo-0013.jpg

Me

Is this the TERMINATOR????
same glasses & gloves.
F##ckin spittin image.

well it aint kebab king unless hes had corective surgery so his old clients dont recognise him.....hes a hell of alot uglier/ fatter/stupid /gayer looking than that..

come on grand, your calling us ugly but you never post your pic so that must mean your really ugly, well, i know that already because minty told us you would put a bag over your head when going out in public

listen f**k face i get psoriasis on my face thats why it gets red and you can f**k right off

scott said:
nice tatooes mate a was thinkin bout gettin me shouldr down to me elbow tated just ponderin on what to get exactly

Ok who has the most skin covered... pug.... or me....??? my back is covered also

Render Systems said:
scott said:
nice tatooes mate a was thinkin bout gettin me shouldr down to me elbow tated just ponderin on what to get exactly

Ok who has the most skin covered... pug.... or me....??? my back is covered also

i take it the tash was for movember?

me or spunky?! no mate didn't ring, as usual, just as i was starting to crap meself about lack of work, the phone started ringing again, stacked out till mid feb at least. happy days!