Faces to names

Members online

n1180801248_294749_3727.jpg

thats my mates arm, not my boyfriends and that is not a a re***d behind me haha

Ha ha whats wrong with white socks on holiday?! Normally I'd have on my sandles with socks but I thought I'd dress up a bit. ;D

Bruce Willis said:
Ha ha whats wrong with white socks on holiday?! Normally I'd have on my sandles with socks but I thought I'd dress up a bit. ;D
lol :eek: i like the moterhead t shirt though

steve cov said:
n1180801248_294749_3727.jpg

thats my mates arm, not my boyfriends and that is not a a re***d behind me haha

haha steve you look like my fukin brother you c**t ;D if i email you a pick of me will you put it up for me mate :-*

dont say i look like your brother. that will mess with flynnys head even more and just fuel his suspicions!

i didnt drink it by choice. my mate bought it and i couldnt say no, i also got the glow in the dark wrist band free off the romanian woman that sells them, because it was my birthday!

thats what i use for the internet but the place i am staying has free Y-FI so i dont bother bringing dongle and when i try to send an email it trys to dial through vodaphone (dongle) ?????????

go onto photobucket.com register. upload your photo, then if you click 'share' it will give you lots of different codes. get the IMG code. including

steve cov said:
i didnt drink it by choice. my mate bought it and i couldnt say no, i also got the glow in the dark wrist band free off the romanian woman that sells them, because it was my birthday!
I dont drink it by choice, lol I was just holdin it for a friend! :D :D :D Pull the other one you bumder ;D

Bruce Willis said:
steve cov said:
I dont drink it by choice, lol I was just holdin it for a friend! :D :D :D Pull the other one you bumder ;D

;D ;D

i could understand all the fuss if he was holding a bottle of baby sham ;D