Facebook plasterer

Members online

Thanks for clearing that up it's my bday on Friday going to be 33 and I feel well out of touch got My nephew who is 16 helping me board a ceiling I keep on going what was that what's that mean I ain't got a clue what he is going on about plus gotta smack that London ghetto talk out of him innit fam

Thanks for clearing that up it's my bday on Friday going to be 33 and I feel well out of touch got My nephew who is 16 helping me board a ceiling I keep on going what was that what's that mean I ain't got a clue what he is going on about plus gotta smack that London ghetto talk out of him innit fam

f**k i couldn't work with a young lad. I'll be arrested for sexual assault(y)

Hate it when they do that... are you some sort of c**t or do you actually think you sound good
Exactly I went how is anyone ever gonna give you a job when u talk like that he knows I don't tolerate it and think he calms down a bit when he works with me but I still get the odd word crop in made him work like a dog today for 30 quid even then I think it's to much

Exactly I went how is anyone ever gonna give you a job when u talk like that he knows I don't tolerate it and think he calms down a bit when he works with me but I still get the odd word crop in made him work like a dog today for 30 quid even then I think it's to much

I dont get this wideboy attitude... I don't know anybody that talks like a c**t that has made it out of rented accommodation... we need to get some better roll models or the future is doomed

I dont get this wideboy attitude... I don't know anybody that talks like a c**t that has made it out of rented accommodation... we need to get some better roll models or the future is doomed
I totally agrees wi you geez...innit

We were all young once and it's rife a little bit in from where I work I hear some of these kids in groups talking and actually think do they realise how silly they sound can let some 16 year olds off cos they are still young but when they get to 21 it's pathetic really when they smoke that weed it plays with there brain and they also become lazy as well I was pretty lucky I grew up in South East London and there was a little bit of it but cos I started working at 15 the blokes I worked for wouldn't of stood for it and told me to sort myself out I for one will never let my kids ever talk like that and even now my brother and few others say I'm strict with them I don't think I am I just like manners and courtesy and I've never had to smack my kids as all I have to do is raise my voice and they know probably cos I ain't a shouter anyway so when I do they take notice

We were all young once and it's rife a little bit in from where I work I hear some of these kids in groups talking and actually think do they realise how silly they sound can let some 16 year olds off cos they are still young but when they get to 21 it's pathetic really when they smoke that weed it plays with there brain and they also become lazy as well I was pretty lucky I grew up in South East London and there was a little bit of it but cos I started working at 15 the blokes I worked for wouldn't of stood for it and told me to sort myself out I for one will never let my kids ever talk like that and even now my brother and few others say I'm strict with them I don't think I am I just like manners and courtesy and I've never had to smack my kids as all I have to do is raise my voice and they know probably cos I ain't a shouter anyway so when I do they take notice

yup agree with that... strict parents are needed the kids will be thankful later on in life :D

WHo was it that said they were going to work on the windfarms... @Arti I think your labourer did? How is that panning out?
His graft is sporadic to say the least. It started off canny for about 3 month then he had nowt for 2 month then away for the odd 3 week trip. Money is good but you don't know how long you've got to make it last.

His graft is sporadic to say the least. It started off canny for about 3 month then he had nowt for 2 month then away for the odd 3 week trip. Money is good but you don't know how long you've got to make it last.

ah thats a shame... so does he work withyou on his off days/weeks still?

ah thats a shame... so does he work withyou on his off days/weeks still?
Odd days but a couple of times he got the call and had to do one straight away so I can't plan any graft for him in case he drops me in the shite again

yup agree with that... strict parents are needed the kids will be thankful later on in life :D
Trouble is parenting skills aren't being passed on.....we have a generation of kids having kids......dependency on the state is "lifestyle" choice now...family's where no-one works are endemic.....and don't get me started on schools.....
The divide between thick and clever is getting wider.....and oddly enough mediocrity is the result...

Trouble is parenting skills aren't being passed on.....we have a generation of kids having kids......dependency on the state is "lifestyle" choice now...family's where no-one works are endemic.....and don't get me started on schools.....
The divide between thick and clever is getting wider.....and oddly enough mediocrity is the result...

yep...

My wife has been teaching 13 year olds to tell the time... not on a clock with hands but a with digital watches... WTF?

The threads went 4 pages now....
And its still those F*****g trousers that are tickling my tits the most tbh:mad:

yep...

My wife has been teaching 13 year olds to tell the time... not on a clock with hands but a with digital watches... WTF?
My lads seven and he is learning the time at school and he is good at it but as mad as it sounds everybody tells the time from their digital watch on their phones so maybe not so mad.

The threads went 4 pages now....
And its still those F*****g trousers that are tickling my tits the most tbh:mad:

I agree about the trousers. They didn't sit right with me from the beginning. There's a few other inconsistencies as well such as he's mic'd up with the the wire coming from the back of his trousers, his boots seem too clean in comparison with the job. You'd expect plaster all over the bottom of them but there is just a yellow strip like he's a road worker, a line painter? And he has two handboards on the go. Was it a two man job? It all points to fake news like I've said from the outset. Someone creating the account in his name and destroying his reputation.