FA Cup thriller ?

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Got booze ready,thinking Utd will win 3-1 or will it be a thriller? Sometimes fa cup turns out to be a really good match

Im a red and hope we stuff Palace but doubt it and doubt LvG will keep his job wether we win or not??

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(12).jpg

Remember this one and the di matteo goal in first minute when Chelsea won it that was a screamer

Alan stubbs better had because hes stuck with it for a another season

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Good scottish cup final(y).....
rangers hibsed it:sisi:
Did you watch it mate? Shocking! Cant defend set pieces. Stokes should have had at least 3-4 and he had tav in his pocket all afternoon. Didnt catch the handbags afterwards though?

Did you watch it mate? Shocking! Cant defend set pieces. Stokes should have had at least 3-4 and he had tav in his pocket all afternoon. Didnt catch the handbags afterwards though?

Aye steve...watched It with my neighbour( wee hun f**k)...lol good bluenose..he is of the same opinion as you...good game but cannae defend set peices(y)...but yous got to the final and put us out on the way:(...not a bad season to be honest...
the stuff on the pitch was just nonsense..could have been worse tho:(..just sum cunnts getting pissed off with hibs celabrating on the pitch...ffs deal with it they have not won it for 100 odd years:LOL:

Ronaldo was hardly in the game but as usual wanted to take all the glory at the end, fair enough he still had to put it away.