f**k**g site work

Members online

Andy g

What a load of s**t it is. want to london looking at plaster work in old building omg and the best trowel they use was a f**k**g pice of wood what men they were a bet f**k**g site agent didnot say to them when will you be done . This is when plasterer was gods on building

is it cockney rhyming slang :inocente: its not proper Yorkshire English
Ha ha Yorkshire English that's a new one lol im full on Yorkshire but my accent is all over the place since been in Devon when I go back up my mate's always say why you talking like a t**t lol

No idea have you got spell checker

What a load of s**t it is. want to london looking at plaster work in old building omg and the best trowel they use was a f**k**g pice of wood what men they were a bet f**k**g site agent didnot say to them when will you be done . This is when plasterer was gods on building

What a load of s**t it is(site work).

Went to London and was looking at the plaster work in an old building. OMG, the plastering was the best I've seen and those men only used a wooden trowel. I bet the f**k**g site agent did not say to them 'when will you be done?'
This was when plasterers were gods in the building trade.

Went to London and was looking at the plaster work in an old building. OMG, the plastering was the best I've seen and those men only used a wooden trowel. I bet the f**k**g site agent did not say to them 'when will you be done?'
Like Dr Doolittle, talks with animals

lol

That’s quite a talent you have there!

Eleven?