Ezy hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing those things 12 months ago. They look stupid and if I remember rightly they're expensive. looks like something you'd buy a kid for Christmas. piss poor meccano lol

I remember seeing those things 12 months ago. They look stupid and if I remember rightly they're expensive. looks like something you'd buy a kid for Christmas. piss poor meccano lol

£85 for a single, £145 double

Yes about 12months old but thought it would give you something to moan about :RpS_wink:

Like I always say plastic tools for plastic fools :rolleyes)

Ive been saying for yrs the first person that makes a telescopic hop up that goes up in inch increments like stilts would make a fortune off spreads!!!:RpS_thumbup:

they are to expensive i have a 600m and a 500m and both together were cheaper than this and the 600m is over a meter long. it would be abetter invention if the legs had like ratchets on so they could wind up or down

I have one of those carobyn dura stilits work benches they adjust firm 18/30 inches great bit of kit but only downside cost £275

Status
Not open for further replies.