Eze mix

Leeroy

Hi guys selling my eze mix if anyone's interested, in mint condition can't seem to get any pics up, look at plasterers one stop shop
To look at details on it mixes all bagged renders mono base coats, internal hardwall bonding d+d adhesive advertised for £1500 but would take £1200 lowest cheers

I need the space mate, I am picking Mtec up tomorrow, and my lock up seems to be getting small lol

No mate, waiting list for them, I'm just getting second hand Mtec 100 it's skim set up but I'm getting render set up from Ryan mate
Good luck .. Sure you will be fine.
Has anyone got a m200 yet that's what I'd like to know.i seen m100 looks good.

image.jpeg
Meanwhile at latitude new order close with blue :bailando:monday

waiting list for m200? that's got to be a joke..it's a f**k**g plastering machine not a limited edition Ferrari.

Why wouldn't they make enough to accomodate the plastering industry if they thought it was so good?

Something doesn't add up.

waiting list for m200? that's got to be a joke..it's a f**k**g plastering machine not a limited edition Ferrari.

Why wouldn't they make enough to accomodate the plastering industry if they thought it was so good?

I suppose it's a german being machine being used in Britain
If it goes tits up there'll look a bit daft with lots of machines been sold

Something doesn't add up.

N
My question would be why are you getting rid after 30 bags!
It must be either to big or just s**t?
no mate, it's not big or s**t, i realised I needed another machine, so I can split team up on two different jobs, my eze 24 can be on one job TC and my Mtec can be base costing on another.
This eze mix would be great for guys that hand apply mono or base and internally hardwall and d+d they are £2500 new. I've owned a joddy and they are good but nothing like as good as these

Hi Guys,

Seen a few points on the M200.

Yes, there simply is a waiting list. We pre ordered a fairly large amount of machines and they have been made for us - each of which have been sold.

M-tec are producing another batch for us shortly. It's not the only machine or thing they make.

You can't simply just make 200 straight off - that's nearly a million pounds worth of stock! Any company which does that is just crazy - also I doubt they would give us that much credit!

There is one in the UK - keep an eye on our website and Facebook page and you'll see some news this week

N

no mate, it's not big or s**t, i realised I needed another machine, so I can split team up on two different jobs, my eze 24 can be on one job TC and my Mtec can be base costing on another.
This eze mix would be great for guys that hand apply mono or base and internally hardwall and d+d they are £2500 new. I've owned a joddy and they are good but nothing like as good as these
Can it mix skim.

Can it mix skim.
Hi mate, not tried but don't think it would it's more for mono, bagged renders and hardwall mp75 and such.

I have a Mtec d10 which I haven't had chance to take and get fixed needs new water pump and a hopper but this is meant to mix skim but it's a beast and a bit heavy

It has been sold guys [emoji106]
But got a Mtec D10 needs new water pump and a service it's a great machine £800 no offers

Did it sell from here lee? Get some vids up of the m100 when you get it going (y)
No mate Facebook, yes I will mate, got to get training on it from one stop and then I will Defo, I think I will be the first to have video of the Mtec 100 spraying render