Eze 24

Members online

Vincey if this is for that woman from Scotland I wouldn’t bother mate as she doesn’t need a machine.

Reactions: Djr
Vincey if this is for that woman from Scotland I wouldn’t bother mate as she doesn’t need a machine.
It is mate , come on stu you can’t be so negative, some people just want to have one to simply take out the putting on , not everyone is bothered about machine being faster or better than hand apply, just look at Stephen he has nearly doubled or tripled the amount of gear he was getting on spraying multi through his eze. He’s happy

Leeroy was selling his. Think Rossi was too.

Then there is a refina for sale by Daniel Ellis from Sheffield. SPS Ltd.

It is mate , come on stu you can’t be so negative, some people just want to have one to simply take out the putting on , not everyone is bothered about machine being faster or better than hand apply, just look at Stephen he has nearly doubled or tripled the amount of gear he was getting on spraying multi through his eze. He’s happy
She’s working on her own doing domestic though mate and whatever she sprays on she will still have to finish nevermind clean the machine out before gear sets in the tubes. It’s not negativity it realism.

She’s working on her own doing domestic though mate and whatever she sprays on she will still have to finish nevermind clean the machine out before gear sets in the tubes. It’s not negativity it realism.
I thought she worked with her dad I’m sure she said that

I can't say much, he's doing the legal stuff on it as much as I know, once he pushed it through I think he'll be giving some out to give a proper independent test and opinions
Nice! Hope he/she does well out of it. Look forward to the release then (y)

It's a tool that basically takes the skill out of skimming. All u have to do is get it on the wall. Then u run it over the walls. And basically leave the skim 1.5 hours and give it a quick dry trowel that's it. I got to have a go with it. Could not believe it. All the new trowels spats speedskims not worth a f**k when it comes out next year. Watch this space. (y)

It's a tool that basically takes the skill out of skimming. All u have to do is get it on the wall. Then u run it over the walls. And basically leave the skim 1.5 hours and give it a quick dry trowel that's it. I got to have a go with it. Could not believe it. All the new trowels spats speedskims not worth a f**k when it comes out next year. Watch this space. (y)
Are u serious Keith?,and also happy Christmas and best wishes for next year.

Sounds like a good and a bad thing. De-skilling maybe?

It's a bad thing for skimming for sure. But how its not been made years ago I don't know. It's a really good tool tho. But Mrs Smith could skim her own room as long as she can get it on the wall. And tbh u could f**k the skim at the wall any old way. The tool will sort it out. I can't really say anymore.

Yeah, but you still have to get out of bed :loco:

It's a bad thing for skimming for sure. But how its not been made years ago I don't know. It's a really good tool tho. But Mrs Smith could skim her own room as long as she can get it on the wall. And tbh u could f**k the skim at the wall any old way. The tool will sort it out. I can't really say anymore.
I’m intrigued mate. Can’t think what it is haha

Basically the same as the same as spraying and sanding ,No skill required

There is a small part of me that wishes i was spraying and sanding ,looks impressive

The paperwork is nearly finalised. (y)
EDC8598F-359C-4A03-A1D1-4C304F422099.jpeg