Eze 24

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough. i appreciate what that says, but a 6-3 is quicker than a 4-2. i think i would get backed up on that. and a 6-3 doesnt get a meter of mono on a full thickness in under a minute. i have a g4 and used to have a ritmo and have timed both, because im a sad ****. ritmo takes 2 mins a bag @ 14lpm.

Last edited:
fair enough. i appreciate what that says, but a 6-3 is quicker than a 4-2. i think i would get backed up on that. and a 6-3 doesnt get a meter of mono on a full thickness in under a meter. i have a g4 and used to have a ritmo and have timed both, because im a sad ****. ritmo takes 2 mins a bag @ 14lpm.

Mate, I also agree with what your saying there with the r/s's. In all fairness we sell the machines and put them through all kinds of testing. We have also timed the machines and know the EZE will spray in that amount of time and the M300 will do it even quicker.
Im in the process of making videos on all of our machines so will get one up especially for that.

if it does fair enough. all im saying is a 14lpm ritmo takes 2 mins a bag. a g4 @ 20ish lpm takes about a min. so a 16lpm at 30 seconds doesnt seem right. maybe the lpm isnt right?

Little report back....

L per m I do not know exactly. After talking to the manufacturers of the R/S and the guys who make the machine for us, they say the l per m on this machine or R/S setup is too variable to give an exact calculation.

The L per m can only be worked out when the viscosity / density and other factors of the material / length of pipe are known. What they have advised is to state how many m2 you can do per minute.

What I am getting setup this afternoon and tomorrow morning is a video of the EZE 24 spraying a 1 x 1 section at 15mm. It will be timed. We are pretty sure it's approximately 30 seconds per m2.

Hope that helps for the time being!

get 2 yellow 5 litre buckets......a stop watch.......turn the machine on........start filling each bucket to the 5 litre mark.....see how many you do in 1 minute..:RpS_thumbup:

you can empty the full buckets back in the hopper

get 2 yellow 5 litre buckets......a stop watch.......turn the machine on........start filling each bucket to the 5 litre mark.....see how many you do in 1 minute..:RpS_thumbup:

you can empty the full buckets back in the hopper

From what distance?

Been watching these posts with interest, but just to add my twopennyworth.....

67m2 gable end over 3 lifts and ground floor, Eze24, 13lm hose, HP12 at 6-8mm depth sprayed on in 64mins( yes - i timed this) - this includes setup between the lifts,meshing down, clean down etc using 2 spreads and one labourer.

Material was wet and the hopper kept full. We always find that if the hopper runs low the output will decrease quite markedly.Pressure gauge reading with this setup was 3 bar at speed setting 10(max)

Couldn't tell you what the output is, but the guys prefer it over both the m300 and by hand.

Been watching these posts with interest, but just to add my twopennyworth.....

67m2 gable end over 3 lifts and ground floor, Eze24, 13lm hose, HP12 at 6-8mm depth sprayed on in 64mins( yes - i timed this) - this includes setup between the lifts,meshing down, clean down etc using 2 spreads and one labourer.

Material was wet and the hopper kept full. We always find that if the hopper runs low the output will decrease quite markedly.Pressure gauge reading with this setup was 3 bar at speed setting 10(max)

Couldn't tell you what the output is, but the guys prefer it over both the m300 and by hand.

**** me did you go for a breakfast? i could of done it quicker by hand.

LOL...but your the best Flynny.

Still fresh as a daisy afterwards though!

Yet to see many gangs do 200m2 +, though i hear and read about them quite a lot, mainly on this forum tbh. We use quite a few spreads on price work. and none seem to hit magic numbers consistently with the right quality!!

Jasper why do the lads prefer it is it lighter etc, have you used mono through it and haveyou had many teething probs?

Just done our tests, unfortunately it wasn't as quick as I initially thought. So hands up there was a mistake there. In our defence, we sell it as a thin coat machine saying it can do scratch. So the machine is still performing incredibly well for its size and what it is! From our test on 8m of pipe we got a m2 at 15mm on in 1min 40. We had 8m of pipe on it.
Sorry for the mistake, we all make them :)

Jasper why do the lads prefer it is it lighter etc, have you used mono through it and haveyou had many teething probs?

Spunky, no teething probs, it is literally pour in the gear, press standby button on machine and open the gun -away you go.

Its a piece of cake to move, either on the ground or through scaffold. Where necessary we have moved it up/down ladders with just two men.

Max hose we've had on is 13m, but i wouldn't hesitate to go up to 20m without loss of performance with backing renders and thin coat.

As stated before we have put mono through as a test, but in all honesty prob best sticking with 3 phase

Plus its easy as sin to clean and pack away.

Little report back....

L per m I do not know exactly. After talking to the manufacturers of the R/S and the guys who make the machine for us, they say the l per m on this machine or R/S setup is too variable to give an exact calculation.

The L per m can only be worked out when the viscosity / density and other factors of the material / length of pipe are known. What they have advised is to state how many m2 you can do per minute.

What I am getting setup this afternoon and tomorrow morning is a video of the EZE 24 spraying a 1 x 1 section at 15mm. It will be timed. We are pretty sure it's approximately 30 seconds per m2.

Hope that helps for the time being!

whats the difference between the eze 24 and lancys mpe 25?

LOL...but your the best Flynny.

Still fresh as a daisy afterwards though!

Yet to see many gangs do 200m2 +, though i hear and read about them quite a lot, mainly on this forum tbh. We use quite a few spreads on price work. and none seem to hit magic numbers consistently with the right quality!!

200m2 :-0
weve cracked off around 130 metres with the v2.

Once we done 135m2 gable in 1 hour 15 mins with our old ragged out Putzmiester sp11 boy she could chuck It on ,3 man gang

Just done our tests, unfortunately it wasn't as quick as I initially thought. So hands up there was a mistake there. In our defence, we sell it as a thin coat machine saying it can do scratch. So the machine is still performing incredibly well for its size and what it is! From our test on 8m of pipe we got a m2 at 15mm on in 1min 40. We had 8m of pipe on it.
Sorry for the mistake, we all make them :)
youll be telling lies as naturally as your old man soon are we're his just mistakes aswell

Nice little machine, shame its a bit pricey compared to alternatives out there. Take for example the ces hire tp1 & 2 or the Wagner pc430 & 830. All these are capable, compact & keenly priced. I suppose this machines direct competitor is the pft swing m. Draw your own conclusions as to which one woukd get your money. By the time you add a compressor it's not far off mixing pump money which is a much more versatile proposition. You don't really buy a pump like this for mono etc as any regular use and your looking at a batch or continuous mixer which adds to the parafernalia of kit not to mention price. Spraying acrylics is where it's at really but unfortunately like I said you can buy a giema tp1 and a refina gentilin compressor for a little over 2k. That's the dilemma with this machine for me....for what it can do there are better designed or cheaper alternatives on the market already. For 5k plus vat you can get a ritmo m with a refina 12cfm compressor which will do the lot. This isn't a dig at anyone or the product and I'm not a Pft nuthead. When you invest at kit of this level you have to look at the big picture and get value for money.
Ps if you ever sourced a package of a tp1 equivalent with a small but beefy compressor like I've mentioned and keep it all around £2 - 2.5k given the backup/training you offer they'd fly off the shelf I'm sure.

Nice little machine, shame its a bit pricey compared to alternatives out there. Take for example the ces hire tp1 & 2 or the Wagner pc430 & 830. All these are capable, compact & keenly priced. I suppose this machines direct competitor is the pft swing m. Draw your own conclusions as to which one woukd get your money. By the time you add a compressor it's not far off mixing pump money which is a much more versatile proposition. You don't really buy a pump like this for mono etc as any regular use and your looking at a batch or continuous mixer which adds to the parafernalia of kit not to mention price. Spraying acrylics is where it's at really but unfortunately like I said you can buy a giema tp1 and a refina gentilin compressor for a little over 2k. That's the dilemma with this machine for me....for what it can do there are better designed or cheaper alternatives on the market already. For 5k plus vat you can get a ritmo m with a refina 12cfm compressor which will do the lot. This isn't a dig at anyone or the product and I'm not a Pft nuthead. When you invest at kit of this level you have to look at the big picture and get value for money.
Ps if you ever sourced a package of a tp1 equivalent with a small but beefy compressor like I've mentioned and keep it all around £2 - 2.5k given the backup/training you offer they'd fly off the shelf I'm sure.

Hi Goody,

Appreciate your feedback there. The beauty about the EZE 24 is the range of things it can do at this price. Also the size is a major factor. It has a very small Air Compressor.
The EZE 24 has the ability to pump up-to a 4mm grain size unlike the other machines mentioned. It can also work up-to 30m on Acrylics. The others are limited to 10-20m.
I will address the price and maybe it is something we can work on. A product like the TP1 can be made and I will be looking in to it.

Design wise I do struggle to see how this is machine is out-performed or limited. We do have a few customers who use it just for mono, they re over the moon with it and say they wouldn't change to anything else. It does exactly what is required.

Thanks again for your comments and I will have a good look into everything

Status
Not open for further replies.