Eze 24 spraying finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the big deal in switching to Thistle spray finish instead of Thistle multi.

Its a much better material

Will do Ryan thanks!
Im only looking for info from people using the machine for the same task as I bought it for.
I'll try to call you tomorrow
cheers

I Have sprayed multi thur the ez24 we had no problem , what we did is after putting a few bag through it we would clean the hopper down with brush and water ,get dustbin or bucket add bit more water and just flush it through and start again hope this helps

@Alanman try releasing some material out of the hooper valve every so often, that way you wont have set material in that valve. Or just leave it open like my mate did today with hardwall and lost 2 bags down the driveway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan when I very first spoke to you about machine plastering I was going for the Ritmo for spraying multi finish you told me the eze was a great machine for spraying this product or I would never of bought it!
I was just about to buy the Ritmo and you changed my mind
on the day I came fir the machine I told you I had for now 1 more plasterer and two labourers and as the job progressed I would be needing more men. You and your dad both agreed I would spray 500m2 a day.
Ryan I have done on my own by hand without labourers not far from the 200m2 you're suggesting. I would not have even bothered buying the machine if you had said that.
Im not looking for a debate with you, I wasn't even looking for a reply from you, I just want info from people out there doing it daily.

No I was just about to pay my deposit for the Ritmo and had to call one stop over some damaged trowels I received and from there was sold the eze

No I was just about to pay my deposit for the Ritmo and had to call one stop over some damaged trowels I received and from there was sold the eze

Tbh i think u would have the same problem with the ritmo as eze spraying multi.

How often do you have to clean the machine out when spraying multi Ryan? If there's 3 lads there then there gonna want to be spraying 15 bags at once between them.

You need to work in an organised system when doing it. Obviously if you mix 5 bags up, pour one in the machine then follow with no2 etc the 3-4-5 would have set more than the first ones.

If you keep the material flowing, consistent mixes etc you will not have problem.

Thanks for help mate.
I bought the machine only fir this job and it's sole purpose of spraying multi finish.
Seems to me it could be a few things not right. Hopefully it will get sorted out.
I thought the forum might be a good place to ask questions and it's seems y'all are very clued up on machine plastering so thanks!
the spec on the job is bg could you use bg's spray finish?

did you have your deposit in cash in your left hand, then decided to sort out your trowels, and ended up putting the deposit back in your pocket.

I Have sprayed multi thur the ez24 we had no problem , what we did is after putting a few bag through it we would clean the hopper down with brush and water ,get dustbin or bucket add bit more water and just flush it through and start again hope this helps

A effective system. Thanks for your post mate

how did you fit a bucket under the machine ? was it raised up.

As mentioned though Alan, please give us a call and we will arrange for you to come down again and get everything sorted for you.

We are here to help and will make sure your back up and running in no time.

Ryan

All machines in the early days are a learning process ,90% of the time the machine is not at fault . I Had a problem with my G4 6 months ago ,Ukplasteringmachines ,came to the site, it was a ,3hour round trip and picked up my machine took it back to their work shop and sorted it .We then carried on putting on by hand ,but we were still earning money while it was being sorted . Alan ,it is sometimes best to talk to your dealer ,sure it will get sorted mate

You need to work in an organised system when doing it. Obviously if you mix 5 bags up, pour one in the machine then follow with no2 etc the 3-4-5 would have set more than the first ones.

If you keep the material flowing, consistent mixes etc you will not have problem.
The above goes without saying. If you were to put 15 bags through the machine in one set, would it need cleaning out in between?

Status
Not open for further replies.