Eze 24 spraying finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above goes without saying. If you were to put 15 bags through the machine in one set, would it need cleaning out in between?

I can't comment on 15 bags. We have done it with 10 bags and not had any issues.

I can't see there being a problem though to be honest.

There are lots of variables which could be going wrong in this instance. This is why we feel it's best to go through everything again at no cost to the customer obviously

No I was just about to pay my deposit for the Ritmo and had to call one stop over some damaged trowels I received and from there was sold the eze

What made you change your mind about the ritmo, what about the m100 you coulda had one of them. Save you mixing all the gear

What made you change your mind about the ritmo, what about the m100 you coulda had one of them. Save you mixing all the gear

I believe it was the lead time on both machines. Roughly 4 weeks at the time of sale for both machines. We advised the EZE 24 was in stock and readily available.

I can put 4 on by hand and it's manageable as the area on this job is just huge flat walls!
I've got 9 more plasterers on the job now and wanted to be able to spray enough for every plasterer as I was told I could spray 24 hours a day if I wanted to. For me if I can't spray at least 6 bags a gauge with just me and a labourer then there's no point in it.

I can put 4 on by hand and it's manageable as the area on this job is just huge flat walls!
I've got 9 more plasterers on the job now and wanted to be able to spray enough for every plasterer as I was told I could spray 24 hours a day if I wanted to. For me if I can't spray at least 6 bags a gauge with just me and a labourer then there's no point in it.

You will be able to mate. Easily.

Let's have the session again and we can get you earning. Trust me mate. Am here to help and willing to do it

The world of machine plastering is a learning curve, that's why we are around to help you throughout this.

Will get you flying in no time mate

That's true Ryan but you never advised me when I asked, "did it spray multi" not to use the product as it's not suitable. You told me on numerous occasions in emails and text the machine has been thoroughly tested with the product but broths gypsum say otherwise and strongly recommend you don't use it. You should've told me this from the start

surley its no all about how much you can produce though isn't it about making it easier on the body to?

if I was paying 9 plasterers id want to see everyone of them putting there own gear on...

ps...ive no experience at all in machine work...just curious as to the thought process realy mate:RpS_thumbup:

You and me both lacking experience
it's about the program on the contract. I never wanted to have 9 plasterers my intention was to have maybe 5 and be able to spray enough for us all everyday to see the contract out on time.
As it happens it's not worked out and I had to get more man power!
leaving me with the cost of the machine and the extra outlay on labour

That's true Ryan but you never advised me when I asked, "did it spray multi" not to use the product as it's not suitable. You told me on numerous occasions in emails and text the machine has been thoroughly tested with the product but broths gypsum say otherwise and strongly recommend you don't use it. You should've told me this from the start

Understand what your saying Alan.

That would have been the same instance if you went for the M100 or Ritmo though.

We have tested the machine thoroughly and it's works. It will spray Multi and will do it successfully. Other products are better for this application but you needed to spray Multi.

As I have constantly said. Come and see us and we will sort this out for you.

[video]https://youtu.be/43OWsFnPqUM[/video] a machine will spray it mate ,Ryan is trying to help you here ,just go to their place or they come to you ,it will get sorted ,but this form of posting is helping no one

surley its no all about how much you can produce though isn't it about making it easier on the body to?

if I was paying 9 plasterers id want to see everyone of them putting there own gear on...

ps...ive no experience at all in machine work...just curious as to the thought process realy mate:RpS_thumbup:

I employ guys to do my internal works.cant be doing with spraying finish

Gypsum don't say u can't spray multi.

Ryan you say you sprayed 10 bags through the eze was it multi finish? You also said you left the material in the machine for 35 mins and then started to spray again? I find that hard to believe if you're saying my fault is my material being to stiff. Surely material sitting around fur 35 mins is going to be a lot stiffer, (if not off) than the gear I mix?

Ryan you say you sprayed 10 bags through the eze was it multi finish? You also said you left the material in the machine for 35 mins and then started to spray again? I find that hard to believe if you're saying my fault is my material being to stiff. Surely material sitting around fur 35 mins is going to be a lot stiffer, (if not off) than the gear I mix?

Alan, we are going round in circles here..

Yes it was Multi Finish we tested.

I have offered the help and advise to you and tried helping resolve the situation for you. We will do what we can to do this

I will do what I can to aid you but can't keep having these conversations with you over the phone, text or internet. We need to actually go through it all with you.

I'm kind of stuck to be honest as I'm doing all I can to help. Even sending you the pipe and gun for free etc but I need a little bit from you also mate.

As I say constantly, am here to help and not cause an argument etc. We want this to be a success for you

No but they say that the product hadn't been tested with this machine so they don't recommend it

to be fair mate they also say that unifinsh is "tried and tested" whilst falling off walls and ceilings everywhere...

and advise not to use multi over pva....

so I wouldn't pay much attention to them fela!!! lol

Again Ryan I'm only looking for info from people out on the field, with no intention fir a discussion with yourself! I'm only responding to your posts mate. I have gained a lot from the lads on here and I look forward to resolving the situation!
Thanks again

This thread has taken me back in time ,as said the early days of owning a machine is all about learning ,But Alan ,if you are not going to let Ryan help ,then it is pointless ,for God sake he is trying mate ,you need the back up !i would have got no where without it ,talk to the man and move on mate ,with respect

I could be wrong here mate. But i don't think any of the plaster or render companies tell you what machines to use for their product

Status
Not open for further replies.